• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase _ QC Photos BP 16660 SD

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
ORIGINAL POST WITHDRAWN.
Lesson learned. :facepalm:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wanted to redeem the space. :cool: So, here's a whole NEW post to go in its place...

First contact with Sead: 03/29/19
Questions answered and payment sent: 4/01/19
QC Received & Approved: 04/03/19
Now, I'm waiting patiently for my SD to arrive.
THANKS Sead!

Here's a photo of my watch:

VIvz82.jpg

Last edited:

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
:lol: you're not allowed to do this, you can post for a specific issue, but calling a dealer a liar is bad form pal.

BAD FORM :evil:

Glaude

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
:lol: you're not allowed to do this, you can post for a specific issue, but calling a dealer a liar is bad form pal.
BAD FORM :evil:
Glaude

I edited the text. DEFINITELY not calling anyone a liar. That was not even implied in my original question. But, I deleted it nonetheless. I just don't know how to distinguish a BP from another factory. And, I wanted opinions on the QC. I'm not learned enough to tell any little nuances that might be glaring to others.

Last edited:

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
why would he send you anything other than what you asked for?

I'm not questioning that. I guess I phrased the question wrong to your interpretation.
My bad. Not questioning Sead at all. If I didn't trust him implicitly, I would not have sent him my money.

My question was more geared towards how one tells which factory a watch is from, nothing more.

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
Thanks. I read the post. Not embarrassed in the least. I made a mistake and have learned from it.

Last edited:

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
Thanks DB. I read the post. Not embarrassed in the least. I made and mistake and have learned from it.

nothing personal, i'm sure its a great watch and you will get lots of enjoyment out of it (especially when you tell your friends its the real deal :lol: ) , i also understand the first purchase is a tough one, sending your money into the unknown for counterfeit goods and you don't actually know whats going to happen.

Yeah yeah, guys like me who've been at it a long time come along with their talk.... but thats all it is.. talk, it doesn't stop you being worried, in fact nothing can!!

Forums like this are here to make your buying experience as pleasurable as possible, the mods/admin team have worked with these guys for years to get this trust, ergo "trusted dealers"
like i said, nothing personal, just enjoy it and post a boatload of pics when it comes please :thumbsup:

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
I appreciate the info. Yeah, I don't plan to tell anyone the watch is real. It is what it is and I'm sure I'll enjoy wearing it for what it is - a timepiece. :)

Although you misinterpreted my original question, I do follow your logic. Sead has a great reputation. So, no worries here.

I'll be glad to post photos once the watch arrives. Now... for that 2-3 week wait until the post lady knocks on my door. :p Ugh! lol

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
I appreciate the info. Yeah, I don't plan to tell anyone the watch is real. It is what it is and I'm sure I'll enjoy wearing it for what it is - a timepiece. :)

Although you misinterpreted my original question, I do follow your logic. Sead has a great reputation. So, no worries here.

I'll be glad to post photos once the watch arrives. Now... for that 2-3 week wait until the post lady knocks on my door. :p Ugh! lol

use the time to research for your 2nd.... 3rd... 4th.... 5th....... maybe..... :giggle:

Reactions: GMT1675

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
use the time to research for your 2nd.... 3rd... 4th.... 5th....... maybe..... :giggle:

Yeah! I really want a 5512/5513, but I think that will have to be an M2M Franken purchase. Oh, and an ARF OP 114300 w/ grey dial. And...a Noob PAM111 or PAM029. And... Oh, geez! Down the rabbit hole I go!

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
04/09 Update: Holiday over and tracking information received.
Now, the nail biting starts - not because I'm nervous, but bc I can't wait for the package to arrive. :hypnotized:

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
INCOMING... Tracking update says the package should arrive TODAY. Yasssss!
Pics forthcoming

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
And, it's here... Obligatory wrist shot captured.
I'm very impressed.

Transaction with sead1999 - EXCELLENT!
I'm quite a bit more verbose than he is. But, we communicated well and completed a good deal. I have the watch I wanted without a single hiccup!

V0nmAA.jpg

Last edited:

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
And, to finish it off - a lume shot. Very happy with my watch. THANKS Sead!
VMt8sA.jpg