• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first purchase 116622 noob received

soaux2

Horology Curious
18/4/18
contacted Toro Friday before then placed the order paid by WU. Received QC pics in two days and send emails back and forth about lume and precisions. Mostly got reply the same day and communication’s straightforward. After confirmation, it took 5days to AU with no customs issue.
Quality is pretty good. stunning watch! Thanks Toro.
here are pics(sorry dunno how to embed imgur photos):
http://imgur.com/ClhEnqZ
http://imgur.com/4uKqdgm

soaux2

Horology Curious
18/4/18
unfotunately to report this Noob watch’s dead after only 2months. the rotor dropped off and something wrong with the adjustment function, saying time or date can’t be adjusted. It was just broken suddenly when adjusting date(because very often the date jumped foward when I pushed down the crown then had to turn date again). I wore it on every other day and sometimes winded it up manually. I dont think I did anything inappropriare as I did the same to any of my gen watches... really disappointed about the rep movement’s quality...

Gillesss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/18
unfotunately to report this Noob watch’s dead after only 2months. the rotor dropped off and something wrong with the adjustment function, saying time or date can’t be adjusted. It was just broken suddenly when adjusting date(because very often the date jumped foward when I pushed down the crown then had to turn date again). I wore it on every other day and sometimes winded it up manually. I dont think I did anything inappropriare as I did the same to any of my gen watches... really disappointed about the rep movement’s quality...

Movements are still very much hit or miss. I also think that most TD’s still sent the watch even if the movement is not 100%. Sending it back to china is mostly not an option cause I don’t think they’d ever get back

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: JDnTexas and soaux2

soaux2

Horology Curious
18/4/18
Movements are still very much hit or miss. I also think that most TD’s still sent the watch even if the movement is not 100%. Sending it back to china is mostly not an option cause I don’t think they’d ever get back

Sent from the RWI App

I dont even expect there is any customer service... I’d probably try to find some local watchmaker who’s willing to check and repair it if possible...

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Nice looking watch. Congrats.

soaux2

Horology Curious
18/4/18
After such a long time, I finally get it back and it’s still broken!! It seems they just put the rotor on but never tested it before sending it back. The watch irregularly stops now... And it was shipped in the slowest but cheapest way which took around one month... it’s just terrible experience of buying from this dealer...