• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Sead (IT Stock)

andybell

Horology Curious
11/6/23
Roma
I ordered a Sub on Wednesday, it's arrived Friday afternoon... great service!!! Sead is super!
Highly recommend!!
This was from Italian stocklist and delivered to Italy

nicofots

Horology Curious
21/5/23
Italy
I ordered a Sub on Wednesday, it's arrived Friday afternoon... great service!!! Sead is super!
Highly recommend!!
This was from Italian stocklist and delivered to Italy
whereabouts in Italy are you? just orderdered a watch from IT stock to Italy on Saturday and wondering if it will take approx. the same time

andybell

Horology Curious
11/6/23
Roma
whereabouts in Italy are you? just orderdered a watch from IT stock to Italy on Saturday and wondering if it will take approx. the same time
I'm in Rome, watch coming from north oh Italy. I think it depends on the type of courier used, but I believe by the end of the week, you will receive the watch

nicofots

Horology Curious
21/5/23
Italy
I'm in Rome, watch coming from north oh Italy. I think it depends on the type of courier used, but I believe by the end of the week, you will receive the watch
Thanks, I'm in Milan in the north so assume it should be pretty fast. thanks again for your reply!

Reactions: andybell

andybell

Horology Curious
11/6/23
Roma
Thanks, I'm in Milan in the north so assume it should be pretty fast. thanks again for your reply!
Quindi possiamo anche parlare in italiano... per quanto Sead comunichi poco, il prodotto è ottimo e spedizione immediata con Poste Express.. non penavo arrivasse così veloce

Reactions: nicofots

nicofots

Horology Curious
21/5/23
Italy
Quindi possiamo anche parlare in italiano... per quanto Sead comunichi poco, il prodotto è ottimo e spedizione immediata con Poste Express.. non penavo arrivasse così veloce
Perfetto, ho ordinato Sabato e mi ha detto che dovrebbe arrivare fra Oggi e domani. me lo auguro, terrò aggiornato il thread