• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with puretime

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Anytime I see someone with a nice Rolex, I immediately grab their wrist, bust out a loupe and check the serial number. :rolleyes:
Same…..but instead of a nice Rolex it’s a nice pair of…..
🤪

Reactions: Feefo and TESLA760

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Funny Face Reaction GIF by TikTok

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
21 March: Just received new QC of an 116610 watch with S39 serial. After a few minutes I reply with GL. Cause probably I’m an idiot the idea of having the serial number many people talks about gives me a peace of mind.. as for the watch details, both of them (116610lv s39 serial and the 126610ln 2r9 serial) look very good in the pictures to my eyes.. everything was fast so far and puretime was very understanding with a newbie like me 🙏👌🏻
It doesn't matter, everyone is a newbie before, hope you can post the open box pics ASAP.

• Love
Reactions: xdragosx

xdragosx

Horology Curious
9/3/23
Romania
Today I received the watches. 24 of April. Took more then I thought but I’m happy they did arrived. I thought I will receive them at home but I had to pick them up from the postal office .. not a big issue.
The provided website for tracking didn’t show any updates. For me the best one was parcelsapp.com
Both watches look perfect. Well packaged.
The serial numbers are exactly as discussed with puretime.
Bracelet on both was very squeaky but after some baby oil it’s perfect.
Back case ( as mentioned on other threads ) was let’s say at most hand tightened. Used some watch gasket waterproof grease on the back seal and on the crown and tighten the back case.
Comparing 116610lv to 126610ln I’d say I like the 12 series more. I find the 12 series the perfect size.. but I daily a genuine planet ocean 2200.50.00 so I’m used to bigger watches.
Would definitely recommend @puretime for everyone who wants to buy a rep.
Thanks everybody 🙏

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your great review. We are glad to hear it arrived safely and in good condition. Looking forward to doing more business with you!