• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with puretime

xdragosx

Horology Curious
9/3/23
Romania
Hello, this is the first order and the first post on this forum, first of all I’d like to thank everyone on the forum for providing all this info about these watches 🙏
My experience so far with puretime:
Order date: 15 March , order number:

#100266606 ( one 116610 lv and one 126610 ln)​

Payment date: 15 March
Payment confirmation: 16 March
QC pics: 17 March
Everything went smoothly so far but one of the watches (116610) has the 802b serial number that I’ve read here it’s not a “full” vsf. The 126610ln looks like it has a 2r9 serial number with a 3vv clasp that I think it’s ok.
Replied to QC saying that the 126610 it’s ok but the 116610 isn’t.
Any thoughts?
Thank you all🙏

[Mod edit/eBoy: Please familiarize yourself with our forum policies pertaining the posting of full sets of QC photos without a specific question.]

Last edited by a moderator:

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Replied to QC saying that the 126610 it’s ok but the 116610 isn’t.
Any thoughts?
So you have GL 126610 and RL 116610 already…..
Sorry Season 2 GIF by Everything's Gonna Be Okay

xdragosx

Horology Curious
9/3/23
Romania
No, i said the 116610 is not ok, QC replied this morning saying they will check. As for the 126610 I think its ok?
sorry got confused in the gl rl think.. i guess my question could be .. would you agree? if this not allowed I m sorry a pls dont answer. thank you!

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Reactions: xdragosx and eBoy

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
OP: I think you broke the 2023 record for posting unapproved QC pics. At least those were the most I have personally seen so far.

Congrats Good Job GIF by MOODMAN

😂😆 Please check out both links I posted over your QC pics. 😉

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Sorry Season 2 GIF by Everything's Gonna Be Okay's Gonna Be Okay

Maybe @Feefo and @eBoy can help 🤪
Give It Away GIF by Awkward Daytime TV
No Thank You GIF by The Dungeon Run

Jokes aside, I arrived late, haven't seen any pics. And I'm afraid I'm not the right guy to ask, TDs could probably sell me all possible cheapies as I have no clue about clasp codes or serial numbers, I just buy what I like.
OP, nevertheless you could take some time to introduce yourself in the New members area and read all the sticky threads there, you'll learn a lot about the forum and get some good advice along the way.

Reactions: xdragosx and eBoy

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Further clarification: What would have been ok is to post one or two photos along with the serial number question. Also, regarding the other supposedly GLed watch... Posting the full set with "I think it's OK...? Guys? What do you think?" is not really clearly GLed in my book unless you tell the TD firmly "approved & ship it".

xdragosx

Horology Curious
9/3/23
Romania

Jokes aside, I arrived late, haven't seen any pics. And I'm afraid I'm not the right guy to ask, TDs could probably sell me all possible cheapies as I have no clue about clasp codes or serial numbers, I just buy what I like.
OP, nevertheless you could take some time to introduce yourself in the New members area and read all the sticky threads there, you'll learn a lot about the forum and get some good advice along the way.
I ll do that, thank you!

New here.. didnt know that but i ll do it, thank you!

Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Yup, let's start over. A new fresh beginning.

My suggestion to @xdragosx:

Read the stickies, including the forum rules.

Start here:

Then properly introduce yourself in the "new members say hi" sub section.

Then go to the flame-free zone in the new members area and start a fresh thread asking about the serial number and sensibly posting one or two photos and we'll pretend this thread here never happened. 😂😉🤪😘

New Friends Love GIF by Chippy the Dog

Reactions: Feefo and xdragosx

xdragosx

Horology Curious
9/3/23
Romania
OP: I think you broke the 2023 record for posting unapproved QC pics. At least those were the most I have personally seen so far.

Congrats Good Job GIF by MOODMAN

😂😆 Please check out both links I posted over your QC pics. 😉
Ups. Not the record I d like to break . I ll read that. Will never happen again

Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Ups. Not the record I d like to break . I ll read that. Will never happen again
Hey, it's all good, brother. Nobody here wants to scare you away... We all make mistakes sometimes. 😉

Your reaction shows that you are a very reasonable and well adjusted individual. Exactly the kind of new members we want to have!

Welcome to RWI! 💐
You passed the test! 😊🤪😂😆

Reactions: xdragosx

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We ordered this batch of watches directly from the VSF, so we are sure they are from VSF.

I haven't paid attention to this serial number issue for a long time, because there are almost no factories that imitate VSF now. In 2021, because VSF factories seldom release watches, there are many fake VSF factory products on the market. After they resumed normal work at the end of last year, those factories that imitated them gradually disappeared.

I will ask them about this new serial numbers starting with 802B, will check with VSF maker.

3OxCYi.jpg

3OxpzX.png

xdragosx

Horology Curious
9/3/23
Romania
We ordered this batch of watches directly from the VSF, so we are sure they are from VSF.

I haven't paid attention to this serial number issue for a long time, because there are almost no factories that imitate VSF now. In 2021, because VSF factories seldom release watches, there are many fake VSF factory products on the market. After they resumed normal work at the end of last year, those factories that imitated them gradually disappeared.

I will ask them about this new serial numbers starting with 802B, will check with VSF maker.

3OxCYi.jpg

3OxpzX.png
Thank you for you reply, I just wanted to ask about it since I saw a post about this serial number, it could be fals information. Both watches look perfect and I GL the 126610LN with 2r9 serial. Have a great weekend 🙏

xdragosx

Horology Curious
9/3/23
Romania
21 March: Just received new QC of an 116610 watch with S39 serial. After a few minutes I reply with GL. Cause probably I’m an idiot the idea of having the serial number many people talks about gives me a peace of mind.. as for the watch details, both of them (116610lv s39 serial and the 126610ln 2r9 serial) look very good in the pictures to my eyes.. everything was fast so far and puretime was very understanding with a newbie like me 🙏👌🏻

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Anytime I see someone with a nice Rolex, I immediately grab their wrist, bust out a loupe and check the serial number. :rolleyes:
You forgot, after checking the serial number you shout: "doomsday is near! Remember you have to die!"

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
This is the expression when you say it
Crazy Eyes GIF