• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Puretime

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for ordering with us, we will process it ASAP.

M.O.

Looking Around
10/3/23
Germany
Quick update here:

Received QC pics on March 28.
The order was send out on March 29.
Unfortunatly I was informed by the shipping company (DHL) today that the package is deemed to be lost (because the tracking status didn't change for many days) and that I have to inform the sender who will have to submit a loss report to DHL. I've just informed Puretime about this issue and I hope there will be a solution.

Vatoloco

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/6/18
Quick update here:

Received QC pics on March 28.
The order was send out on March 29.
Unfortunatly I was informed by the shipping company (DHL) today that the package is deemed to be lost (because the tracking status didn't change for many days) and that I have to inform the sender who will have to submit a loss report to DHL. I've just informed Puretime about this issue and I hope there will be a solution.
Hello there , I am in Germany too , and mine took around 2 weeks to arrive. Looking at your tracking number , the watch arrived in Germany at 08/04 , so these days needs to arrive at you if everything goes smoothly

M.O.

Looking Around
10/3/23
Germany
Update:
Troubles with the delivery company are resolved now and I've got my watch today. I am very happy with it. PureTime customer service helped me a lot with the delivery issues and is very responsive. Just to avoid doubts: PureTime wasn't responsible for the issues at all, but solely the delivery company which gave some misleasing information about the tracking status on phone. Everything is fine now and I am looking forward to my next experience with PureTime.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to hear that. Don't be panic when it doesn't move for a few days or when there are misleading info. We are always here ready to help you. Enjoy your watch !!!