• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with PureTime for 3 Pateks (5167, 5712 and 7118)

Graham1564

Horology Curious
9/1/24
Hello Everyone.

After a lot of time and research, I have placed my first order with PureTime for three watches. I have ordered the following:
  • Nautilus 5712 PPF Super Clone V2
  • Ladies Nautilus 7118 3KF Super Clone
  • Aquanaut 5167 3KF Super Clone V2

I plan to write about my experience working with PureTime in both this thread and the other thread I have started in the new members area. Please feel free to following along with me throughout this journey if you are interested.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will provide updates as they are available.

Process to Date
  • Jan 8th, 2024: Emailed Marie with PureTime sales to inquire whether the three watches above were available
  • Jan 9th, 2024: Received a prompt response back from Marie stating that the watches are available to order and will take 3-4 weeks for QC
  • Jan 9th, 2024: Thanked Marie for her response and told her I would place an order online for the watches
  • Jan 9th, 2024: Placed order online, received confirmation email with order details and number, and Marie emailed thanking me for the order and letting me know the billing team would reach out shortly with payment instructions
  • Jan 10th, 2024: Received an email from Alice with PureTime billing with the payment instructions
  • Jan 10th, 2024: Completed the payment and emailed the requested transaction confirmation details and information to Alice

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. Great choices!!! Please wait patiently for QC pictures. There will be some wait time for these watches.

Ludwig79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/24
Southampton, UK
Hello,
I'm learning about TDs and I was thinking of eventually placing my order with puretime too... Please, I look forward to hearing your thoughts about the experience.

May I ask you whether you're ordering from EU or UK, by any chance?

Cheers
Ludo

Graham1564

Horology Curious
9/1/24
Hello,
I'm learning about TDs and I was thinking of eventually placing my order with puretime too... Please, I look forward to hearing your thoughts about the experience.

May I ask you whether you're ordering from EU or UK, by any chance?

Cheers
Ludo
I am ordering from the US.

Graham1564

Horology Curious
9/1/24
Status update on the progress since my last post. Great experience with everything so far.

Jan 12th, 2024: PureTime confirmed receipt of payment
Feb 2nd, 2024: QC photos received for 1 watch (Nautilus 5712), told the other two watches would take more time
Feb 2nd, 2024: Watch approved, looked great
Feb 5th, 2024: USPS shipping label created
Feb 13th, 2024: Package departed shipping facility

Will provide next update when I receive that first watch and receive QC photos for the other two watches ordered.

Graham1564

Horology Curious
9/1/24
Feb 17th: Received the first watch in the mail (Patek 5712). It is stunning and absolutely beautiful in person. I could not be happier.

Has been an all-around great experience working with PureTime. They are friendly, honest, communicative and easy to work with. If anyone is on the fence and considering placing an order, do it.

I'm now waiting for the other two watches in my order. Will reach out to PureTime if I do not receive QC photos soon.

Ludwig79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/24
Southampton, UK
Hi Graham,
Thanks a lot for the update.

I'm rather curious about the 7118 in particular!
Not sure it's fair or allowed to share QC images, but maybe you can PM me if you wish so.

Cheers
L

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Feb 17th: Received the first watch in the mail (Patek 5712). It is stunning and absolutely beautiful in person. I could not be happier.

Has been an all-around great experience working with PureTime. They are friendly, honest, communicative and easy to work with. If anyone is on the fence and considering placing an order, do it.

I'm now waiting for the other two watches in my order. Will reach out to PureTime if I do not receive QC photos soon.
Good to know. The 3KF patek watches are taking much longer now. Please be patient :)

cinas

Looking Around
7/3/24

Pics of the 5712? Would love to see it in person!

Reactions: arclite

Graham1564

Horology Curious
9/1/24
Feb 24th, 2024: QC photos received for second watch (Aquanaut), approved
March 11th, 2024: QC photos received for final watch (Ladies Nautilus), approved
March 23rd, 2024: Received remaining two watches in the mail. Both beautiful.

All around great experience and would highly recommend.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Appreciate your patience. These watches are beautiful