• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Lucy

B Train

7/1/14
Just ordered and paid for a black SOHC with an OR strap and a steel mesh strap.

I must say that I'm extremely impressed with how quickly Lucy responds- usually within a day at most.
I had lots of questions and she was very helpful with her responses. She clearly knows her watches and even advised me on which models/versions to avoid.
I know this is an older watch that isn't as hot as others right now but I'll post photos after it arrives.

B Train

7/1/14
Rec'd QC photos of the watch and mesh strap, both look great with slight blue-ish tint on the crystal.

B Train

7/1/14
Lucy was about to send the watch but she noticed some scratches on the back that I couldn't see in the photos. She sent it back to the factory for them to address it. Very happy with her communication and honesty.

B Train

7/1/14
She got the second watch back but found a tiny piece of dirt on the DW at 21. I'm glad that she is so thorough as this would have driven me nuts.

B Train

7/1/14
Just got photos on the time graph, everything looks good. Very happy with the way she keeps me informed. Hopefully, the watch will ship next week.

B Train

7/1/14
Watch shipped today and Lucy sent me the tracking #. I'll post photos when it's here.
Again, I'm very happy with how quickly she responds to my questions and her attention to detail.

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
I'm glad you're having just as good an experience as I did, Lucy is an excellent dealer and I can honestly say the watch she just sent me is the first one I can remember which hasn't had a little (or big!) something which bugged me!

Enjoy your watch when it comes.

B Train

7/1/14
Got it today and it looks great!
First thing I noticed is that this watch is big and heavy! I'm used to wearing a 42mm CrPO and this one is 46mm excluding the crown and just shy of 50mm with the crown.
Nice bluish double AR, lume is standard rep lume but the markers are nice and flat as are the hands.
Chrono resets smoothly but is off about .5mm from 12 o'clock but barely noticeable on the wrist. Insert is also off by the same amount, again nothing that I'm concerned about. Could be the dial that's off and not the insert or seconds hand.
I'll post some photos tomorrow, it's a bit dark and I prefer natural sunlight.

B Train

7/1/14
I'm glad you're having just as good an experience as I did, Lucy is an excellent dealer and I can honestly say the watch she just sent me is the first one I can remember which hasn't had a little (or big!) something which bugged me!

Enjoy your watch when it comes.

Thanks Alex!

B Train

7/1/14
I wasn't sure about the OR strap as I am more into SS bands, but I don't see myself ever changing the strap on this one and it has one of the best looking clasps I've seen.
The watch is solid and everything has a nice click to it: the bezel, chrono pushers, and clasp pushers.
I also wasn't sure on the size at 46mm- this is now the biggest watch I own and I love it.
Thinking of trading my 42mm CrPO for a 45mm, maybe I'll get a blue one on a rubber strap or that new pumpkin...

Anyway, I'm extremely happy with the watch and the whole process. Lucy kept me informed the entire time and even asked me to contact her after the watch arrived (which I did, to thank her).
If any of you are on the fence about Lucy, don't be. She's definitely earned the right to be a TD here!!!