• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with Lucy - Blown Away

DougQuaid

Looking Around
8/5/14
Just got my first order from Lucy. A GMT Master II. Arrived in perfect condition. Lucy is a pro and made sure everything was on point. I've already ordered an AP from him and will be placing more orders soon.

He was also super accomodating with my questions to ensure I got the exact replica I wanted and he's very thorough with quality control pics and ensuring there are no flaws with watches.

Lucy is my new go-to dealer and I couldn't be happier.

schofs

Looking Around
2/1/15
Thanks for your review.I would like to try Lucy,but I have not found a link and my private messages have gone unanswered. Can you help me? thanks,
Mainestan

nomad1984

Horology Curious
9/1/15
She has been AWESOME with me too. I know she's out on the weekends but is great with email. [email protected]
Excellent communicator and will help you anyway she can.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
You can't go wrong with Lucy. She's my go-to-TD and I highly recommend her, especially to noobs. She takes the extra time to find you the best quality watch available, regardless of the price range you're in. Then she hangs on to it for a few days to make sure it functions properly. Yes, it takes a little longer to get a piece from her than some of the other TDs. And it is worth the wait, I promise you.