• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Lucy.... and it won't be the last

swmonk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/1/13
Well, after pondering for over a year about the purchase of a Rolex 1675, searching the forums, reading reviews, discussing with JAFO and reading his review of the 1675, (which was as much a review forLucy @ Truetime)… I finally ordered one.
As per JAFO’s suggestion, I tried Lucy and I’m glad I did. Her service was phenomenal! I have never had a dealer that spent as much time selecting and checking a watch out for me. I received QC Pics, she held the watch several days to examine it, making sure it ran well and shipped it out EMS.
I took it to my local watch smith for my normal routine of greasing seals and o-rings, tightening case back, etc. He is not normally impressed with reps, but this one impressed him. So much that, he’s asked me to order two from her, one jubilee and one folded oyster.
Sorry to have rambled on, but I really can’t say enough about the watch and especially Lucy. As long as she is in the business and can get the models I want, she has my business.