• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with hontwatch

MorgzCD

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/16
After a bumpy start with my cc company rejecting the payment, I have finally completed my first order on hontwatch.ru - The Noob Yachtmaster 40mm Baselworld 2016 Grey Dial with SA3135 movement.

First of all all I have to say how amazing hont is with communication, we have exchanged emails multiple times in the process and he has been a real help!

This will be my first ever replica watch so I was very nervous in ordering it but after reading many reviews on trusted dealers I decided to go with hont.

I am really looking forward to receiving this watch (I live in Essex, UK) and will post pictures of QC photos in this thread when I receive them. Always wanted a Rolex but never felt comfortable with spending near to £9000.

I hope all goes well and my review will be a help to others, I will update this regularly.
Thanks everyone,
Morgan

MorgzCD

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/12/16
UPDATE: hont received the watch from noob factory but found a problem with it so has sent it back and notified me there will be another 2 day wait before I get QC photos. I appreciate that he sent it back for a replacement but it gives me a worry that my watch may have a problem too when I receive it.

Sent from the RWI mobile app