• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with Hont

bredhed

Looking Around
6/12/16
Placed order with Hontwatch on 12/6, received confirmation of order paying with visa. I have not heard anything from them since. It's now 12/12. I will reach out via email to get a status. I would have expected the watch to ship by now, hoping for the best. I will update everyone when I hear something.

bredhed

Looking Around
6/12/16
emailed hont for status on the 12th and received a DHL tracking number and an apology about the lateness of the reply the 13th. The watch shipped on the 10th. I paid for Fedex but I can straighten that out later with hont. I will update when I receive the watch, per my research HK to US is 2-3 days not including customs.

bredhed

Looking Around
6/12/16
Per my last post the tracking number sat at a "Shipment information received" status for about a week. I wrote Hont asking what the deal was and they promptly replied that i would have to wait and assured me that I should not worry. So I waited and finally on 12/18 the shipment was picked up by DHL. I watched the progress via the tracking number and everything went well with customs. I received the watch on 12/21 and I could not be happier. I will definitely order again through Hont, I will be more patient next time as the whole process takes about 2 weeks. Any questions please ping me.

Kyle559

Horology Curious
3/1/17
Got my watch and its perfect. Thanks Hon if he doesn't reply no worries. He's handling the order.

rodrodriguez

Horology Curious
16/8/15
Placed order with Hontwatch on 12/6, received confirmation of order paying with visa. I have not heard anything from them since. It's now 12/12. I will reach out via email to get a status. I would have expected the watch to ship by now, hoping for the best. I will update everyone when I hear something.
same here place order dec 18 ,many replies but no news since 2 weeeks

Kyle559

Horology Curious
3/1/17
Chinese New Year - they took 2-3 weeks off, I had the same problem and worried but I just waited and out of nowhere got a text with my shipping info and it got here that same week fast.

Physiopete

Supporter
Certified
5/7/16
I ordered a watch around a week ago now and have heard absolutely nothing. I've tried emails and PMs but nothing. Hope it all turns out ok!

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I ordered a watch around a week ago now and have heard absolutely nothing. I've tried emails and PMs but nothing. Hope it all turns out ok!

They just had Chinese New Year holiday; which ended last Sunday the 5th. Hont must have tons of emails/requests/purchases to go through since he took a month off. Besides Hont is a one man show. Be patient.