• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Hont Watch

DieAmerikaner

Horology Curious
15/10/21
After all the reviews I have read, Hont seemed to be one of the best. First Rep order so I was not familiar with the process so I had emailed and Whatsapp Hont to ensure I was doing everything correct.

Order placed early morning 11/3/21. Hont had replied with payment info by 11/4/21 and payment sent on 11/4/21. Currently waiting on verification of received funds. Will update but so far so good.

DieAmerikaner

Horology Curious
15/10/21
Quick update: PAID and confirmed Payment - 11/4/2021
QC PICS 11/8/2021
Tracking 11/10/2021
Now just waiting for delivery. Will update. So far all all is well.

DieAmerikaner

Horology Curious
15/10/21
Kojak I used transferwise. Easy to use and hont will send the payment info. I am still waiting on the watch. taking a while but will update when I receive. 4PX is slow. Oh well i guess it is not amazon prime in the states. just FYI if you use Credit you will get charged about a 5% money advance fee.... will use bank transfer next time probably.

DieAmerikaner

Horology Curious
15/10/21
Watch arrived Dec 7th. Watch well packaged and in great shape. The long delivery time sucked. I will definitely be buying through HONT going forward unless something changes. In the states it arrived through USPS after a long haul with DHL.