• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with Ctime

Loango

Looking Around
11/11/15
Hi everyone,

Today, I decided to place my first order with ctime.

Why place an order with a "small" seller still little known?

Because he's one of the only sellers who produces quality video content that helps me a lot to see new releases, and the feeling went very well on whatsapp.

I just ordered a Tudor Black bay 36mm with silver dial and I made the payment with paypal.

Now I'm waiting for the QC.

I will update the post at each stage until receipt to give you my opinion on this seller.

Have a good day ;)

Loango

Looking Around
11/11/15
Hi everyone,

Here is some news about my order with ctime :

22/02/2023 : Place order and send paiement
27/02/2023 : QC Received : Everything ok
02/03/2023 : Tracking number send
15/03/2023 : Watch received

Everything went very well. The order was sent quickly and the delivery was correct in terms of time.

The watch is very nice in appearance, in line with my expectations.
I have only one problem with this watch. The 2824 movement inside makes a lot of noise when you move the watch, which makes it look a little cheap and allows you to identify that it's a rep without even having to open it, which is a bit of a shame for a replica paid 350$.

After talking about it with the ctime seller, he told me that another movement could have been integrated into the watch, but I had no idea that was possible. I'm sorry he didn't tell me about it before, but I don't blame him for that.

To conclude, I will order again from ctime because I am happy with our collaboration. He is a serious seller and I highly recommend him.