• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with CTime - 41mm Submariner 126610 LN VSF to USA - Great Outcome

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
It actually was a good idea to trade on Alibaba. I’d rather do that since they have strict rules on protecting customers rights. In my case, I was able to get a partial refund in my watch but it probably won’t be the case if I traded directly with a dealer, even if he was a TD. It is still risky as if things went wrong, no one on earth would guarantee your money back or at least reaching an acceptable resolution.
This forum has strict rules that protect the buyer when purchasing through a TD. There are rules implemented to protect buyer and seller when using the M2M section too. In the latter you should see what happens when you try and scam another member on here. There is a help desk and you can open up a ticket and one of the mods will try to find a resolution between the two parties involved. Should read some of the threads in the brig.

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
pineapple express GIF

So I will let @Feefo @eBoy and @BMW760 respond to the question above😉
old danny glover GIF

@BMW760 is the right one. I'm tired today

jjjnyc

Horology Curious
11/6/23
United States
Wow, things get interesting here quick ... amazing to me she it still spot on current time (truly better than my gens, but they all have some years on them). if I had the right tool, would be happy to pop off the back, glad to listen if there is an easy trick with home tools. I only tested the power reserve for ~40 hours, will report back when I switch timepieces (overall just happy I have a substitute for my gen in the NYC subways, easy to part with ...)

engbanna1

Gens are replicas of first prototypes
29/5/23
KSA
Wow, things get interesting here quick ... amazing to me she it still spot on current time (truly better than my gens, but they all have some years on them). if I had the right tool, would be happy to pop off the back, glad to listen if there is an easy trick with home tools. I only tested the power reserve for ~40 hours, will report back when I switch timepieces (overall just happy I have a substitute for my gen in the NYC subways, easy to part with ...)
Great, would love to hear feedback, if it is truly VS3235 then you should get something between 65-70hrs

engbanna1

Gens are replicas of first prototypes
29/5/23
KSA
Btw, I don’t recommend opening the case cover by yourself as it may affect the waterproofing of your watch unless you’re an expert and know how to properly seal it back. You can take it to a watchmaker or a watchsmith to open for you and take photos of the movement. Then you can compare your movement with pictures and details listed in the article below. It is a very useful guide:

jjjnyc

Horology Curious
11/6/23
United States
OK, a huge thank you to you asusundevils1971 ... I am just starting to dig into this horological world a bit deeper and this guide is like the Holy Grail, greatly appreciated (and engbanna1, thank you for the insight, I sense the tips and tricks in this world are endless)!