• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with CTime - 41mm Submariner 126610 LN VSF to USA - Great Outcome

jjjnyc

Horology Curious
11/6/23
United States
Perfect transaction with CTime, communication was seamless and precise - will order again from them:

- Confirmed stock on June 11th
- Paid for/ordered June 12th
- Slight mix-up in availability, but then Ctime confirmed they could get on June 13th
- QC on June 17th
- Agreed to QC and reconfirmed with Ctime that it was the VSF 1:1 Best Edition June 18th
- Tracking number sent June 20th
- Arrived June 29th
- No joke, has kept better time then my gen ever since!

I would call that about as perfect a transaction as possible, thanks again Ctime

(Image below, new tot he forum so not exactly sure I did that right)

Reactions: engbanna1 and Hec

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
everything perfectly summarized in one post and not in 30 consecutive ones.
enjoy your new watch.

Reactions: asusundevils1971

engbanna1

Gens are replicas of first prototypes
29/5/23
KSA
Perfect transaction with CTime, communication was seamless and precise - will order again from them:

- Confirmed stock on June 11th
- Paid for/ordered June 12th
- Slight mix-up in availability, but then Ctime confirmed they could get on June 13th
- QC on June 17th
- Agreed to QC and reconfirmed with Ctime that it was the VSF 1:1 Best Edition June 18th
- Tracking number sent June 20th
- Arrived June 29th
- No joke, has kept better time then my gen ever since!

I would call that about as perfect a transaction as possible, thanks again Ctime

(Image below, new tot he forum so not exactly sure I did that right)

Have you asked him to remove back case cover to check if movement is actually 1:1 cloned VS3235 and matched serial number on movement and watch? Have tested the movement to actually have 70hrs power reserve? Would like to hear your feedback on that please

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
@g00n Do you want to respond to the questions above with your fine knowledge.
pineapple express GIF

So I will let @Feefo @eBoy and @BMW760 respond to the question above😉

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Have you asked him to remove back case cover to check if movement is actually 1:1 cloned VS3235 and matched serial number on movement and watch? Have tested the movement to actually have 70hrs power reserve? Would like to hear your feedback on that please
why dafuk he would do that???

engbanna1

29/5/23
KSA
why dafuk he would do that???
Cause there are plenty of cheaters out there in the replica market. I got cheated by one of the suppliers where I ordered a GMT Pepsi with DD3285 and paid $600 for the watch. When I received it, it only had 43 hours power reserve so I had to take it to a watch smith and found that it has the old version of VR3186 but engraved with a fake 3285 engraving. Luckily, I bought it through Alibaba so I was able to get a refund of $250 through their trade assurance policy without me having to return the watch.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
I bought it through Alibaba
That wasn't a good idea was it. You ask for a Rolex GMT with the DD3285 movement from one of the TD's here and that is what you will receive. And you are free to look elsewhere on the internet to find better service or prices since it is your decision and money.

engbanna1

29/5/23
KSA
That wasn't a good idea was it. You ask for a Rolex GMT with the DD3285 movement from one of the TD's here and that is what you will receive. And you are free to look elsewhere on the internet to find better service or prices since it is your decision and money.
Not always the case. Below are some horrible experiences with a trusted TD on RWI!

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/hontwatch-is-awful-will-never-order-again.10947937/

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/terrible-experience-hont-c-factory.10947689/

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/first-purchase-from-hont-not-very-good.10947480/

https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...-joining-rwi-no-support-to-be-given.10945700/

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
For every one person who has had a bad experience there are hundreds with great and some might say amazing experiences. And this is why you do the research and pick the TD you feel would give you the best experience. It is all about knowledge and patience.

Reactions: g00n

engbanna1

29/5/23
KSA
Stephen Colbert Television GIF

If you don’t feel comfortable purchasing from a TD then try M2M…..
Sexy Sunglasses GIF by Satisfaction
It actually was a good idea to trade on Alibaba. I’d rather do that since they have strict rules on protecting customers rights. In my case, I was able to get a partial refund in my watch but it probably won’t be the case if I traded directly with a dealer, even if he was a TD. It is still risky as if things went wrong, no one on earth would guarantee your money back or at least reaching an acceptable resolution.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
It actually was a good idea to trade on Alibaba. I’d rather do that since they have strict rules on protecting customers rights. In my case, I was able to get a partial refund in my watch but it probably won’t be the case if I traded directly with a dealer, even if he was a TD. It is still risky as if things went wrong, no one on earth would guarantee your money back or at least reaching an acceptable resolution.
I don’t know anything about Alibaba but I have a few first hand experiences with TDs, all of which were successful although some patience is required:) Like I suggested above, maybe the M2M route is better for you…..
Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars