• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with CT / First time order a replica ever

TacticalFluke

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/23
Toronto, Canada
The 12 markers are not in the right position. Cant you see that? Yes the Photos came today.
Ya exactly, I totally experienced the same QC photos and some of these brodies have the nerve to gas light me and claim that the 12 o’clock markings look fine and straight.

That’s an obvious QC ted flag and should be RL, so good for you to stand your ground. Since you’re the one wearing and looking at this on the regular.
It’s easy for anyone to comment and GL every QC photo coming in, but then you’d have to question motives or some blatant conflict of interest (since there’s no way to prove who’s working for TD’s or not).

Manufacturers should clean up obvious alignment issues even before sending out QC images to waste time just to go through the exercise and hope that buyers concede, does not care, blind or simply have an extra chromosome; pls do better 🙏🙏

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Ya exactly, I totally experienced the same QC photos and some of these brodies have the nerve to gas light me and claim that the 12 o’clock markings look fine and straight.

That’s an obvious QC ted flag and should be RL, so good for you to stand your ground. Since you’re the one wearing and looking at this on the regular.
It’s easy for anyone to comment and GL every QC photo coming in, but then you’d have to question motives or some blatant conflict of interest (since there’s no way to prove who’s working for TD’s or not).

Manufacturers should clean up obvious alignment issues even before sending out QC images to waste time just to go through the exercise and hope that buyers concede, does not care, blind or simply have an extra chromosome; pls do better 🙏🙏
What would you say to Patek when they sell their watches with misaligned markers for gen pricing ? Do they also have an extra chromosome ? Or are you one of those that thinks gen watches are perfect ? You're buying a fake Chinese watch for pennies compared to a gen. Get a grip of yourself.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
but then you’d have to question motives or some blatant conflict of interest (since there’s no way to prove who’s working for TD’s
Tell us , who here is working for TDs. Maybe you've uncovered something that none of us have. You seem to have inside information

TacticalFluke

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/23
Toronto, Canada
What would you say to Patek when they sell their watches with misaligned markers for gen pricing ? Do they also have an extra chromosome ? Or are you one of those that thinks gen watches are perfect ? You're buying a fake Chinese watch for pennies compared to a gen. Get a grip of yourself.
You do bring up an excellent point and thank you for that. You’re entitled to your beliefs and assumptions about Gen products; and much like your handle ‘Tesla’, I also have Tesla, and it’s still a luxury brand that stand behind their products with pride; aka a warranty to cover deficiencies, misalignments, any malfunctions upon receipt. Same goes for Gen watches.

It’s none of my business whether you work for the industry, other TD’s or just a veteran enthusiast on this platform that you have to defend deficiencies so hard. I get your point very much so, but my observations are factual and not egregious regarding misalignment. And it is the sole purpose of review QC photos, by having the chance to seek remedy by adjustments, tweaks and/or last resort a replacement.

By asking obvious questions through observations, it can only improve this hobby, or maybe this industry. Keep gas lighting if you will, but this only encourages the status quo rather than improvement; which is good product change. Don’t have to change each other’s opinions on a forum my friend.

The saying goes: if you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Lps0705

Horology Curious
11/10/23
11/26: Triangle shipping via Czech to Germany. So far no change in shipping status. CT told me Triangle shipping takes about two weeks to reach the recipient. Unfortunately, the shipment hasn't even arrived in the Czech Republic so far.

Lps0705

Horology Curious
11/10/23
Does anyone have experience with Triangle shipping to Germany and knows how long it takes and how exactly the tracking works? It has been saying “was announced electronically” for two weeks now. CT hasn't replied to me yet.

Lps0705

Horology Curious
11/10/23
12/04: Parcell arrives in Czech. The next step is the shipment to Germany. Let's see how long it takes.

rolexianer

Known Member
3/12/23
Germany
Reading your posts I know it is just a pain to sit and wait and check the tracking number every hour 😬

I am also waiting for my first ever replika watch and trying hard to be patient… (also triangle shipping but via UK).

Reactions: Lps0705

Lps0705

Horology Curious
11/10/23
Reading your posts I know it is just a pain to sit and wait and check the tracking number every hour 😬

I am also waiting for my first ever replika watch and trying hard to be patient… (also triangle shipping but via UK).
It is:ROFLMAO: but even better when the watch finally arrives. Hold on well💪

Reactions: rolexianer