• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with ChazingTime

hong999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/19
I am keen to purchase a MKS v3 Breguet 5177 white enamel dial after reading the review on Breguet section. I reached out ChazingTime via email in mid September and
they able to source the latest version of MKS Breguet 5177 white enamel dial. Despite the ChazingTime website only displayed MKS v2 Breguet 5177 white enamel dial, ChazingTime confirmed that they will get latest version of the watch for me even though website stated as MKS v2.

7/10/23 - Order placed.
8/10/23 - No email from ChazingTime and I wrote to them for payment instruction. ChazingTime replied with bank transfer detail. Bank TT failed due to a lot information required such as company register number, AML Q&A and etc.... Currently pending ChazingTime reply on Paypal option.

hong999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/19
24/10/23 - Paypal wont allow ChazingTime take out the money then refund money to me. Throughout the communication, ChazingTime has been accommodating in providing alternative channel but my fear of problem in bank transfer (from other thread) has led me to cancel the order.

Overall the email reply is responsive and I will engage other TD with credit card option.