• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Chazingtime Rolex Submariner - Payment then no response

levystore

Looking Around
16/11/22
Hello guys,

I've just order my first watch with Chazingtime on NOV 22nd, good communication and smooth until payment, then nothing. They told me that they will send the pics before shipping but it's been almost 2 weeks now and after a few email, no response.

I double checked a couple of times, it is the legit website and email address.
Does anyone already had the same issue? 2 weeks seems to be a bit long, right?

Thanks

steve99uk

Looking Around
10/11/22
Hello guys,

I've just order my first watch with Chazingtime on NOV 22nd, good communication and smooth until payment, then nothing. They told me that they will send the pics before shipping but it's been almost 2 weeks now and after a few email, no response.

I double checked a couple of times, it is the legit website and email address.
Does anyone already had the same issue? 2 weeks seems to be a bit long, right?

Thanks
Hi,

I ordered from them on Nov 10th and since then just intermittent emails if I chase them. They told me delays at BTF factory. I chase every few days and sometimes get a response but no pics.

Cheers

moci007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/22
I already did my 5th order... sometimes it takes time until you get QC but ChazingTme is very good and fast, my first order I got after 2 weeks I ill write a review about all my purchases soon... ask him if everything is fine.

levystore

Looking Around
16/11/22
Just a quick update - I received the watch a few days ago, 12 days after it was shipped.
My honest feedback, I'm actually quite impressed by the quality and the finishes. Best clone I've ever had so far.
100% worth the wait.

0mkx

Horology Curious
31/12/22
US
Just a quick update - I received the watch a few days ago, 12 days after it was shipped.
My honest feedback, I'm actually quite impressed by the quality and the finishes. Best clone I've ever had so far.
100% worth the wait.
Could you please specify which Submariner you ordered and maybe post a picture of the one you received? I'm thinking about getting one from Chazingtime but I'm not sure which one to go for.

erockz

Known Member
7/4/21
100% worth the wait.
How long did you have to wait? 6 months?