• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order with Chazing time

Rdt123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
22/8/23
Hi all

First post after a bit of lurking. Ordered a couple over last week. A Pepsi on jubilee and a VSF AT blue strap

Communication excellent so far.

Pepsi
Ordered 19-8
Email requesting payment 19-8
Payment sent 19-8
Payment acknowledged 19-8
Awaiting QC pics

AT - just ordered and paid yesterday

So far all good

Rdt123

Certified
22/8/23
Still waiting for QC pics for the Pepsi.

Payment sent last Tuesday by bank transfer for the VSF AT. Still not received by CTime apparently

Rdt123

Certified
22/8/23
Getting concerned about the BT. Sent a week last Tuesday. Bank show processed and completed last Thursday. No news from CT.

Rdt123

Certified
22/8/23
Still no news from Pepsi order on 19/8 but that’s no worry. More concerned that BT from 22 August still not received

Reactions: ernestb11

ernestb11

Looking Around
3/2/23
USA
Same here. Sent payment on Aug 16th. I was told that the new batch would come in 2 days and QC pics in 7-10 days after. Still no QC pics and they are not even replying yo my emails. I was notified last Sunday that the new batch has arrived and that if the watch was fine they would send QC pics but its been 6 days and no QC pics and no answer to emails. Seems fishy and everytime i talked to CTime there is always a different story

Rdt123

Certified
22/8/23
Same here. Sent payment on Aug 16th. I was told that the new batch would come in 2 days and QC pics in 7-10 days after. Still no QC pics and they are not even replying yo my emails. I was notified last Sunday that the new batch has arrived and that if the watch was fine they would send QC pics but its been 6 days and no QC pics and no answer to emails. Seems fishy and everytime i talked to CTime there is always a different story
I was almost expecting to wait a month for the watch. I’m a bit more bothered that I did a BT on the 22nd which HSBC said was complete at our end on the 24th but CT are saying they don’t have it yet

ernestb11

Looking Around
3/2/23
USA
I was almost expecting to wait a month for the watch. I’m a bit more bothered that I did a BT on the 22nd which HSBC said was complete at our end on the 24th but CT are saying they don’t have it yet
I think the guy doesnt have any stock and is lying. Just got a message today. 1 week after he told me that the watch had arrived. He saying that my GMT has a function issue and he cant send QC. Now he is saying that i have to wait for the next batch delivery. Im at the point where i should just ask him for a refund and go through a differen TD

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Rdt123

Certified
22/8/23
Yeah me too. In the meantime I’ve bought two gen watches and wish I hadn’t bothered with reps. My first order was 19-8, payment acknowledged but no news and the next order not even acknowledged payment received from 22-8. Feel like it’s a scam now , no communication for a week

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Yeah me too. In the meantime I’ve bought two gen watches and wish I hadn’t bothered with reps. My first order was 19-8, payment acknowledged but no news and the next order not even acknowledged payment received from 22-8. Feel like it’s a scam now , no communication for a week
Insanity Going Crazy GIF

Rdt123

Certified
22/8/23
I had an email regards the Pepsi on Sunday to say new batch due from clean in 2-3 days, nothing further as yet.

Bank transfer apparently blocked by bank in the US and in process of being returned to me.

Comms from CT a bit hit and miss but now thinking just need to be patient and it will eventually turn up

Only been just under three weeks which on further reading doesn’t seem out of the ordinary

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
just need to be patient and it will eventually turn up
Exactly. No need to worry. TD's communication can be crap. It is what it is. They will communicate when there is something to communicate. Otherwise, just hang in there and wait. Nobody is being scammed. If you read a bit around the forum you'll see that your kind (and I mean all posters here) of experience is nothing out of the ordinary. Just wait, the watch will turn up, eventually.

Reactions: Vidya and TESLA760

Rdt123

Certified
22/8/23
Tracking information states on way to RDC

Not long now , maybe another week

Rdt123

Certified
22/8/23
Tracking information now update to say it’s now at UK hub. For reference for people that means tracking info given on 8 Sept. Info appeared
On Royal Mail saying dispatched 10 sept and now in UK on 20 September. Looks like it’ll be around the two week mark

throwaway1511

Looking Around
22/9/23
Purchased a VSF 126622. Was advised to switch to CF since VSF was hard to get, I agreed. Took 2 weeks to get QC. Approved. That was 3 weeks ago…still not shipped. They said they will install a deep xtal I paid for. They still charged me extra to have some other “watchmaker” to have it installed.