• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order, will document the process here

pyyz123

Horology Curious
1/4/23
Australia
Bought 2x Omega Seamasters for my 2 Brother in laws upcoming birthdays. They're watch enthusiasts and I figured this would be a great present.

- 1st April 2023 - Transferred money through Wise after smooth comms from Chazingtime

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

pyyz123

Horology Curious
1/4/23
Australia
7th April 2023 received tracking info for the first watch. Apparently has left the country and on its way to Australia

• Haha

pyyz123

Horology Curious
1/4/23
Australia
11th April 2023, easter break just finished and i received my 2nd watch tracking info. Just departed its origin sorting center.

An update on my 1st tracking watch, It just cleared customs in my city. Should be hopefully arriving this or next week.

• Haha

pyyz123

Horology Curious
1/4/23
Australia
12th April 2023 - My first watch surprisingly arrived pretty fast. Looks great. 2nd one is in the departure hub in china right now.

• Haha

Bjarard

Horology Curious
30/3/23
Ohio
Just ordered my second watch through Chazingtime. Haven't got the first one yet. Will post photos. The communication betwee me and the seller is very good. Not so much on Geektime. Got an air king and milgauss from Chazing and a milgauss from geektime. may use one of the Milgausses as practice for watch servicing.

Bjarard

Horology Curious
30/3/23
Ohio
I have to admit...using cypto is wonky through coinbase. Always seems I'm a little short for the order so I have to buy more coin. Not a fan of crypto so I don't like to have alot sitting in an account....just the right amount.