• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order w/ ChazingTime: Rolex Submariner

sumedho

Looking Around
3/1/24
Just wanted to share my experience with ChazingTime: TLDR: Great experience, no issues

• Initial Order placed on 1/3/2024, was informed by ChazingTime that this watch could take 3 weeks to get to Quality Control
  • Payment details on how to pay was provided the next day. It took me a week to get my stuff together.
  • Made payment for watch on 1/10/2024
  • Received email with watch pictures for QC on 1/19/2024 (see attached pictures)
  • Approval given and received FedEx tracking number on 1/24/2024
  • Watch received in the US on 2/5/2024
Of note, the only weird part of the process was that from 1/24 through 1/30, the tracking number showed NO movement, that it wasn't received at the facility in Hong Kong. This caused me some concern and I emailed a couple times for clarification to make sure that the correct tracking number was provided. I was later informed that tracking progress wouldn't really show until the package hit the US. I just wanted to share this part of the experience, as it did cause some concern but all worked out in the end.

Overall assessment, very happy with the watch.