• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order Toro Bravo: AP Royal Oak 15500 Black Dial

Matty_Watch521

Looking Around
21/9/22
Placed an order (#10365) for a Royal Oak 15500 Black Dial, AP New Version Box & Papers, and DHL Express Shipping on July 12, 2022 for $566.00. As of today (9/21/22) I still have not received the watch or box/papers. Tracking stopped updating after August 1st when the item "arrived at destination country/region sorting center". Since I paid for DHL Express 5-10 day shipping, I would have expected to receive domestic tracking once the package was stateside. I've tried working with TB to get an update but have not received domestic tracking or an update. This isn't a flame, as I know hundreds of users have had great experiences with TB, which is why I chose to order from them in the first place. Sometimes things go wrong in S&H which is outside TB's control. That's ok, but I'd still love to work on a resolution and actually receive the beautiful timepiece I ordered.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Make a claim on AlieX, you haven't received your order . . . and Torro does not sell on AlieX.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
No - I went to torobravo.watch and ordered off the website.
Dude I answered you in the HD ticket. You did not get the website you showed on RWI. It is a scam site trading on his and our name. Nothing we can do about any of this except remind all members to only contact TDs via the information in our TD section. Not via Google.

Matty_Watch521

Looking Around
21/9/22
Apparently I ordered off the wrong site and not the official ToroBravo site affiliated with RWI. I will be purchasing from the official RWI ToroBravo site and look forward to leaving a a review once I receive my timepiece.

Reactions: Nono92