• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order through Tony

dmc71

16/4/12
Just thought I'd let everyone on here know that I have just completed my first order through Tony

I ordered 2 watches from him after ready various reviews and understanding what it was to be a trusted dealer. These are my first reps, so a good experience would decide if I stayed in the hobby or not.

Emailed Tony with the order:

· Pam 11n Noob (with the brown strap)

· Breitling Serie Speciale Blue Dial on the steel strap

Not to everyones taste, but I liked the look of them

Tony confirmed Price and payment method (paypal), I paid and he said that the Pam would take 3 days to arrive to him

Got the QC pictures dead on time, all happy

Got the dispatch notice and tracking info, but the watches arrived in 3 days from China to UK, before the tracking site had even registered any progress (so don’t rely on them too much!!)

Very, very happy with the watches. So much better than I was expecting. Straps OK (not great on the steel, but that’s what I expected, will order aftermarket one at some point)

Tony maintained excellent communication throughout, responding rapidly and sensibly to my new costumer questions (I miss-typed his paypal address, so that delayed things a tiny bit, but that was my fault!!)

Overall a very nice experience, both the buying and the products

Thanks Tony

More orders soon

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Good to hear!
BTW, try not to use black type mate, most of us use one of the dark themes and it doesn't show up against a dark background.

dmc71

16/4/12
I didn't. It did that all on it's own.

Just thought I'd let everyone on here know that I have just completed my first order through Tony

I ordered 2 watches from him after ready various reviews and understanding what it was to be a trusted dealer. These are my first reps, so a good experience would decide if I stayed in the hobby or not.

Emailed Tony with the order:

· Pam 11n Noob (with the brown strap)

· Breitling Serie Speciale Blue Dial on the steel strap

Not to everyones taste, but I liked the look of them

Tony confirmed Price and payment method (paypal), I paid and he said that the Pam would take 3 days to arrive to him

Got the QC pictures dead on time, all happy

Got the dispatch notice and tracking info, but the watches arrived in 3 days from China to UK, before the tracking site had even registered any progress (so don’t rely on them too much!!)

Very, very happy with the watches. So much better than I was expecting. Straps OK (not great on the steel, but that’s what I expected, will order aftermarket one at some point)

Tony maintained excellent communication throughout, responding rapidly and sensibly to my new costumer questions (I miss-typed his paypal address, so that delayed things a tiny bit, but that was my fault!!)

Overall a very nice experience, both the buying and the products

Thanks Tony

More orders soon