• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order through hont, going smoothly

WATCHGUYLIAM

Looking Around
4/5/22
Paid and received the QC fast,

Gave the GL Today 06.08.2022 to have the watch shipped to Australia, I will be there in a month.

I will keep you guys updated

I got AN IWC big pilot 47mm, top gun black

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Yep, I always use Hont. He's great for sourcing pieces as well.

Crippen

Looking Around
14/1/22
I'm debating a second rep purchase soon and have heard lots of positive feedback regarding Hont, so I may try him next so I can compare experiences.

After greenlighting QC photos, how long is it usually until he ships the parcel? (Not until it arrives at your house, just time from GL to initiating shipping?)

One other thing I like about Hont is that he appears to give tracking information for the entire journey. The dealer I just ordered from gave me a USPS receipt I can use to track it once it finally gets into the United States, but I can't monitor its progress overseas.

vodamerc

Muppet
22/2/22
Australia
I'm debating a second rep purchase soon and have heard lots of positive feedback regarding Hont, so I may try him next so I can compare experiences.

After greenlighting QC photos, how long is it usually until he ships the parcel? (Not until it arrives at your house, just time from GL to initiating shipping?)

One other thing I like about Hont is that he appears to give tracking information for the entire journey. The dealer I just ordered from gave me a USPS receipt I can use to track it once it finally gets into the United States, but I can't monitor its progress overseas.
1-2 days max

Crippen

Looking Around
14/1/22
1-2 days max
Hm, okay, that's nice. I gave the GL on Wednesday of week 1 and there was radio silence until early Wednesday of week 2 when I finally asked for a timeline, then the dealer gave me the shipping receipt and said they had shipped it the day before (so on Tuesday). This person is a TD on another forum, so I'm not worried about the watch eventually finding its way to me, but I also wouldn't mind a slightly more responsive experience.