• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order, super happy.

Tohdoubledeez

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
9/10/23
United States
I also ordered a Daytona from TT… QC was relatively quick, but now it’s been over 2 weeks since it was shipped and tracking just keeps showing “arrived or departed shipping partner facility”… Are you located in the U.S. by chance? If so, can you share how long it took for delivery?

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
I also ordered a Daytona from TT… QC was relatively quick, but now it’s been over 2 weeks since it was shipped and tracking just keeps showing “arrived or departed shipping partner facility”… Are you located in the U.S. by chance? If so, can you share how long it took for delivery?
Has it been 2 months? No? Forget and wait for it. TDs don't control the speed of delivery vans, boats, or how fast postal workers work.

Fastest delivery I had was 10 days, I once waited 2 months for a package.

If you check tracking everyday you'll feel more anxious.

Tohdoubledeez

Supporter
Certified
9/10/23
United States
Has it been 2 months? No? Forget and wait for it. TDs don't control the speed of delivery vans, boats, or how fast postal workers work.

Fastest delivery I had was 10 days, I once waited 2 months for a package.

If you check tracking everyday you'll feel more anxious.
Appreciate the reply and good to know!.. The only thing that concerned me was the back and forth accepted/departed on tracking info. My previous orders over the last several months have all been from another another dealer and all arrived within 10-14 days. But, as this is my first from TT and tracking seemed a little different, i guess I’m just slightly anxious about using a different TD (and customs) so… gonna stop hitting refresh go take a “chill pill” now.. lol. Thanks again!

Tohdoubledeez

Supporter
Certified
9/10/23
United States
Hey dude, did you get this in the end? How is the quality of the rep? Cheers
Received it on 12/1 and very happy with it. I don’t think i mentioned in the original post, but i red lit the first QC due to bezel being slightly off center, then green lit the second offering. So glad i did this because the watch i received looks awesome and runs perfect.

Tohdoubledeez

Supporter
Certified
9/10/23
United States
totally forgot to follow up on this one but thought I’d add some context for others who run into the same impatience problems i suffer from… but i have actually purchased 3 Daytonas over the last 2 months and have to say my experiences with both Puretime and Trustytime (Andrew) were excellent. Both were ordered within a few weeks of each other and both were received in a little over 1 month (from payment to wrist). The QC pics from Trusty were quicker, but shipping took longer… and QC from PT was longer, but shipping was faster. Both were BTF’s, and quality is very good. Had to red light the initial offering from trusty due to bezel being slightly off center and a couple of the hour markers coloring looked to be a little off, but turnaround for 2nd QC was very fast… a couple of days if i remember correctly. Also, the third Daytona was purchased in a M2M sale right here on RWI and it too was a very smooth transaction. Being that both of us were in the U.S., payment, shipping and receipt were within days.

Left to right is the Trusty Daytona, the Puretime Daytona, and the Daytona I purchased from @RL1924… who i can also happily say that you can buy with the utmost confidence from, as he almost understated the condition of the watch (which arrived with the protective stickers still applied).

Moral of the story for me was twofold… first being that this is very much a game of patience when ordering from TD’s, and the second being, had i exercised a little more patience, i most likely would have found the same quality offerings right here on RWI. That being said, I’m very happy with all of these watches and highly recommend both Trustytime and Puretime as TD’s, as well as RWI’s m2m sales area… where I’ve also purchased 2 other watches in the last couple of months.

Reactions: sjvir and flashu