• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order - Sea Dweller 2017 126600 ARF 1:1 A2824 V3

Spanner2k19

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Runcorn
Lenart98, please images of the bezel on mine. I think it looks ok and as far as i notice it doesnt move up and down etc

The only issue i have, is it stops the time after a day of no use, but i believe its on a self winder or uses your arm motion etc. As soon as i wind it or start wearing it, it kicks in again (someone will be able to advise if thats normal with it being my first).

Puretime, thanks for the update, look forward to the response. The watches im after are not on your website so hopefully you can source them.

Once again, thanks for all your help throughout, and the order has been spot on.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Lenart98, please images of the bezel on mine. I think it looks ok and as far as i notice it doesnt move up and down etc

The only issue i have, is it stops the time after a day of no use, but i believe its on a self winder or uses your arm motion etc. As soon as i wind it or start wearing it, it kicks in again (someone will be able to advise if thats normal with it being my first).

Puretime, thanks for the update, look forward to the response. The watches im after are not on your website so hopefully you can source them.

Once again, thanks for all your help throughout, and the order has been spot on.

If you fully wind it and wear it in the day all the time, it should run at least 2 days.But if you test it again as i mentioned and it still stops , please let me know. @lenart98, i will get back to you shortly through PM