• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order - rough sailing

eguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/11
I don't know what the big deal is, if you don't like the QC pictures refuse the watch, you don't have to post them here for everyone to see and try and tarnish Ryan's name.

I've seen tons of those that look just like that. Remember you are getting a replica, not a genuine watch, keep that in mind.

I'm sure I'll gety flamed for what I'm going to write...but:

1) This subforum is entitled "Intime buyer reviews" - not "Intime buyer positive reviews".

2) The argument that this is a replica and not a gen makes no sense either. QC = quality control. Not "Quality control keeping in mind that this is a replica and not a gen".

I understand that there is a bias towards TD's. I get that long standing members are protective of them, but the point of QC is to QC and should be bias free. And since (some) of the TD's have transferred accountability of the QC sign off from themselves to the buyer, this becomes even more important.

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
So at the end QC is just that. If you don't like what they present to you don't accept it. They will get you another one. I am sure they will not have a problem with that. I have rejected lots of watches and I yet have to have a TD come back and say no.

Easy as pie, not happy? Don't accept it.

Just my 2c

gdgtman

14/6/15
So at the end QC is just that. If you don't like what they present to you don't accept it. They will get you another one. I am sure they will not have a problem with that. I have rejected lots of watches and I yet have to have a TD come back and say no.

Easy as pie, not happy? Don't accept it.

Just my 2c

My issue with that is having to wait again for another one to approve, which can be avoided if only the TD would run his own quality check. This would save both the dealer and the customer precious time and frustration.

sarlan19

19/6/14
This ain't amazon. TD are usually a small group of person catering for 100 000 users in this forum only. Let alone the rest of their clients.

I came to rep, when QC was already a thing. Now I don't even ask for QC. It's a rep, it's not a gen. If you want the gen experience, take your $ out and go to an AD.

In what world do you think it's possible for our TD To make a profit of a 300$ watch when they have go out grab a watch, get back to the office, take pictures, send them to the right customer (burn them if they make a mistake there!*sarcasm*), get the watch rejected cause of super macro high definition pictures of a flaw no one will notice , go back out here, change the watch and do this X times cause someone is getting to Anal to accept little flaws. It's a rep. And if time is money for you, time is money for our TD too.

I get that in this case the bazel is bad. It's ok to reject it. Just don't make a story about it. QC posting is suppose to be if you have a specific question..... Not to say look what POS that TD sent me.

I have no problem being patient and InTime will get my business in the future. He ain't 2014 TD of the year for nothing.

gdgtman

14/6/15
This ain't amazon. TD are usually a small group of person catering for 100 000 users in this forum only. Let alone the rest of their clients.

I came to rep, when QC was already a thing. Now I don't even ask for QC. It's a rep, it's not a gen. If you want the gen experience, take your $ out and go to an AD.

In what world do you think it's possible for our TD To make a profit of a 300$ watch when they have go out grab a watch, get back to the office, take pictures, send them to the right customer (burn them if they make a mistake there!*sarcasm*), get the watch rejected cause of super macro high definition pictures of a flaw no one will notice , go back out here, change the watch and do this X times cause someone is getting to Anal to accept little flaws. It's a rep. And if time is money for you, time is money for our TD too.

I get that in this case the bazel is bad. It's ok to reject it. Just don't make a story about it. QC posting is suppose to be if you have a specific question..... Not to say look what POS that TD sent me.

I have no problem being patient and InTime will get my business in the future. He ain't 2014 TD of the year for nothing.

Wow, your comprehension skills aren't there yet. Or maybe you haven't read this entire threadZ

sarlan19

19/6/14
Yes I did.

And it should read like this.

Title: 1st Order

Message one : ordered X watch from TD. Looking forward for QC pics.

Message 2 : got my QC. Unfortunately it was not up to par. I had to reject. The wait continues :)

Message 3 : this time around it's a go. Can't wait to get this in my hand. :)

Message 4 : here are the pic. Love my new watch

Or

Here are the pic. A bit disappointed. Look for it in m2m

Also : you are right I kinda overreacted to yet another thread that turned about QC picture. Sorry for that. I'm not a QC fan but you probably can tell that already.

tapk2000

Horology Curious
8/1/14
Hi all, i always hate to hear that "it's rep, don't expect that it is as perfect as a genuine". I think we all know that we are buying a rep., so the movement and other materials used, etc. should not be those used in genuine watches, but for the price we pay, we are expecting a properly built watch. For example, in my place of living, for a seiko, it costs around $300, a citizen or even a cheaper casio, u can see that everything of their outlook is perfect, u can hardly find a noticeable flaw in them. But for these reps., it's easy to find some. I'm not saying some very picky things, like the spacing of the wording in the dial of the rep. is not the same as that of genuine, but some cases like poor painting in the numbers of the bezel insert, and even fall apart of the fliplock after ten times of open and close (my personal experience). So, maybe it's even more wise to spend our penny on those japanese cheap watches rather than on these rep., for which there are always people shouting "it's a rep.! Don't expect too mucH'. And I tell u guys, I buy two Steinhart watches, swiss made with genuine swiss ETA movements, which cost around $450 including shipping, u can feel that are solid and keeps time extremely well, and even for accuracy regulation, Steinhart even covers the shipping costs back and forth!!!!! and I know that it's costly!!!! So, for the price we pay, I think is NOT cheap at all, and the manufactures and TD should and can do better. Thank you!

gdgtman

14/6/15
Update: got a shipping notification a day ago via DHL. Scheduled to arrive within to days. Again, my experience with choosing DHL has been super fast so far. Swift customs clearance too.
Something I do like more about InTime compared to TS is that they were the only ones that sent me a time graph report, which I could inspect and give my final go ahead to ship the product.

gdgtman

14/6/15
Update: sorry I forgot to update with the picture of the actual watch. Not sure if this is just the watch manufacturer itself or the actual factory aka Noob/JF, but the Noob V2 isn't as impressively made as the Noob Submariner V5 that I also have. The bracelet and rotating bezel are inferior in quality. It's also much lighter, not sure if that's good or bad.
Overall I'm not disappointed with InTime, but they should be a little quicker and the price of this watch is definitely overpriced compared to others.

19396433485_e7d03e7fe8_b.jpg

19208846518_427d1c74e5_b.jpg