• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order Review

HulkingCake

Horology Curious
4/1/24
Before I decided to purchase, I browsed through the forums on this site and also on Reddit. There are obviously a lot of TDs but ultimately, I liked the things that I was reading about JTime so I decided to pull the trigger.
Timeline as follows:

30 Dec- Contacted Li through the website about an AP15510 with blue dial and black lettering. He responded within 10 minutes with price/payment methods.
I made the payment through Wise (which resulted in a 5% discount) and sent him the verification.
Li advised that it would be 5-10 business days to receive QC photos.
5 Jan- Lana sent QC photos and timegrapher info. Everything looked great so I gave her the GL. I verified my shipping details and was told it could be a couple of days before I received tracking info.

I am currently waiting on the tracking info, everything so far has been very professional and per the timelines that I was given in the emails.
So excited to get my new Rep. I'll post more when I receive the watch and post some photos.

HulkingCake

Horology Curious
4/1/24
7 Jan- Received tracking number, so now its just a wait for the arrival. Through reading a lot of posts here I understand that I wont receive accurate tracking info until the watch reaches the US.
Patiently waiting. Will update when it arrives.

HulkingCake

Horology Curious
4/1/24
13 Jan- Package arrived to US. The tracking number nownsays that the package is in NJ. From the time that I recieved the tracking info until it arrived in the US was 6 days. I anticipated around 10 so this is good news. Now that it's in the US I should have it in a few days.

HulkingCake

Horology Curious
4/1/24
17 Jan- Recieved my watch. The packaging was great and the watch was in great shape.
I ensured that it was working and that there were no defects.
Initial contact to delivery was 18 days. Li and Lana were very professional and prompt. I am definitely going to be ordering through them again.

Even after seeing the photos, I can't believe how amazing the watch looks in person. It's better than I could have imagined. I'll post pics soon.

Reactions: Deep