• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order Placed with Toro Bravo

3ldualjd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/17
Ordered the Omega Speedmaster '57 Co-Axial OMF with White Dial and leather strap, as well as the Panerai PAM411 with an additional strap for $35.

Placed the order yesterday, paid by Western Union and provided the payment number to Toro Bravo today. Has been very responsive to emails thus far. Looking forward to receiving the QCs for my first reps. I will post updates, as well as pictures when I receive the actual watches. Can't wait.

D

d4m.test

Toro will take good care of you. I received my QC pics the day the payment was collected.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

D

d4m.test

Hope to see your QC's soon!

On the day after I made payment (Saturday) I received QC pics of the Panerai only. Looks good. Not sure if I can post them here...

I asked to see pictures of the extra Panerai p3000 leather strap I ordered ($35) and the Speedmaster but Torobravo says they have not received them from their supplier.

They are very responsive to emails. Has been a very pleasant experience thus far. No concerns or regrets. Can’t wait for the watches to arrive.

D

d4m.test

Yesterday (Tuesday) I received QC pictures of the Omega Speedmaster '57 Co-Axial with White Dial and Leather strap. Unfortunately there was something stuck to the face of the dial almost right in the middle. Toro Bravo said it was a piece of dust. They are ordering a new one which they say will be received in 2-3 days. Hopefully I can confirm the next one.

The leather strap for the Panerai has still not arrived so I still need to wait for that, nonetheless.

D

d4m.test

The leather strap was received November 17th. I confirmed the QC pics of the strap. By that time I had decided I also wanted the IWC IW5444. I placed the order for that watch to add it to my existing order on November 18th and sent the payment on November 19th.

I inquired about whether I would be able to also get the blue hands model of the IW5444 (I provided the link from Puretime) as well; however, Toro informed me that it is not available with them.

Although I ordered the IW5444 on November 18th to add to my existing order, the watch has not yet been received by Toro from their suplier. Hopefully they get it soon so that it arrives before Christmas.

D

d4m.test

I inquired with Toro as to when they expect to receive the IW5444. I received a response telling me that their supplier was on holidays and that I could simply pick another watch instead of waiting since it has been 3 weeks already. I am not keen on figuring out which other watch I would want for the same price so I asked if they could send the watches I originally ordered that they have already received and then ship the IW5444 when they receive it. Toro was agreeable and said they would ship the IW5444 by airmail at no extra charge once I have confirmed the QC pics.

So far so good!

D

d4m.test

On Friday, December 8th, I emailed Toro to see if there was an update with respect to the IW5444. They informed me they would be checking in again. On Sunday I was informed they were out of stock - this was 3 weeks after I ordered the watch, a week after they told me the watch would be coming shortly as the factory was on vacation, and 4 days after they said they should receive the watch any day now.

I was upset as this is supposed to be gift; however, I looked at other potential watches. None were the same price so I asked if Toro would be somewhat flexible. They responded saying I needed to pay the difference, which would cost me money to do since there is a charge with Western Union. I asked to have the funds for the IW5444 refunded, which they said they could oblige. Unfortunately I would lose out on the Western Union fee, as well as the exchange rate.

Then the Panerai and the Omega arrived and I quickly changed my mind. These watches are stunning. I am blown away by how nice the products are. So much so that I have put some more time in to pick another watch and not receive the refund.

I emailed Monday asking about availability of certain watches and was told which ones they could get a hold of. I selected the IWC IW371431 ZF over the IWC Big Pilot IW500916 ZF. I will eventually get both at some point.

If there is interest I can post photos.

D

d4m.test

Let’s see the watched that arrived

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Lighting and phone camera are not the greatest at the moment. I can post new pics tomorrow if wanted.

I forgot to mention that the watches appear to work perfectly. I am very pleased.

3ldualjd

3/11/17
UPDATE:

For ease of reference I will provide an entire breakdown here again:

I originally ordered the PAM 411 and Speedmaster Co-Axial '57 watches on November 10. On November 18 I ordered the IW5444 to add to the other two watches. Toro said they would all be shipped together under one shipping cost since they allow up to three watches.

I inquired about the IW5444 on December 8 and on December 10 I was told my Toro that the watch was not available (3 weeks after I had ordered it, a week after they told me the watch would be coming shortly as the factory was on vacation, and 4 days after they said they should receive the watch any day now).

On December 11 I ordered the IW371431 ZF. I paid the difference between the two watches via Paypal. Toro sent me the PAM 411 and the Speedmaster via EMS. All three watches were to be sent together but Toro said they will send the IWC via airmail separately since it would be a bit before they received that watch and since they already had the PAM 411 and the Speedmaster sitting there. Toro shipped it December 21. They said it would arrive in about 25 days.

The watch has still not arrived so I emailed Toro a couple of weeks ago (70 days after the watch was shipped) and was told they shouldn't have sent the watch by airmail because it is not reliable. They asked me to pay $25 in shipping again. I responded by explaining the situation and how it was not fair to pay again when it appears it was their mistake (I have also purchased 6 watches). They responded about 12 days ago saying they've ordered another watch for me. I received QC pics of the new IW371431 ZF on March 8. I confirmed the photos and asked for the shipment tracking number. I did not hear a response within 36 hours (which I always have in the past) so I emailed again on Saturday. I did not hear anything by Monday so I emailed again. I still have not received a response from Toro.

It has been roughly 95 days since I ordered the watch, there is still no confirmation that it has been sent, and Toro has gone silent since last week, which is not normal.

On a side note, and meant as helpful information alone, I ordered an extra brown leather strap ($45 US) for my Big Pilot. Toro confirmed which strap it was based on pictures. The strap that showed up was a cheaper one that was damaged. I sent pictures to Toro the day it arrived. Toro required me to ship it back at my own expense, which I know is the typical procedure; however, it does not make it any less discouraging. The cost I was quoted to ship it there securely was about $20; roughly half the cost of the strap itself. I decided to just toss the strap. My suggestion after this experience is to get the SS bracelets when you can.

Silverg

I'm Pretty Popular
8/11/08
Us
I have an order pending with Toro and so far am not happy. I should have just stuck with Andrew at Trusty. He is much quicker and easier to work with.

3ldualjd

3/11/17
I received the package on Monday. So although Toro is responding less frequently, or not at all, they seem to be still operating.

Toro has generally been responsive and overall overall a good dealer, in my experiences. I am not sure what developments have resulted in these less timely responses. I can appreciate how frustrating this is for others waiting for updates on their purchases.

RunningFast

14/8/18
Waco, TX
I also placed an order with him as well. It has been well over a week and my order is still pending. I have asked several times what is happening and have received no response. Western Union states he has picked up the money. I am getting worried I was ripped off.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
I also placed an order with him as well. It has been well over a week and my order is still pending. I have asked several times what is happening and have received no response. Western Union states he has picked up the money. I am getting worried I was ripped off.

Toro bravo is a td if you bought from him your fine. Just make sure is the real toro.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden

What was the site you order from? I know There is scamsites trie to look like ex toro bravo. Toros site is trb88.club. If you order from there you are good my friend

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

RunningFast

14/8/18
Waco, TX
The site I ordered from is:
http://www.torobravoswatch.co/

Maybe this is a scam site then? I tried to look up this guy from the reviews here but the dealers seem to change their websites faster than we can keep up. I have been ripped off a couple times either by not receiving anything after payment or being sent a watch that was just garbage (Intime did this to me). I have about had it with the rep game. I own a genuine submariner that the value has shot up on. I would rather keep that in a box and wear a good replica. Getting a good replica seems to be quite challenging.