• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order - Pam 127 "Fiddy" from N Factory

Leewei

21/3/12
After researching a lot on the super reps, decided to go with the Pam 127 from Tony. Placed my order on 5th April through credit card and waited for about 3 days until a reply from Tony stating they have ran out of stock for 127 and it will take probably 3 weeks for new stock to arrive. (Be patient guys, don't always expect 24 hr response from him).
I ordered 2 pieces of it.

On 9th April, Tony reply me that he received last 2 pieces from the factory and the next batch will only arrive in the next 3 mth.

I communicated with him in Chinese as I rethought it might be clearer to express my enquiries to him. I request him to check on the tightness on the CG as I seen many people complaining on loose CG for Pam 127.

11th April, I received the QC photos from him and the assurance that the CG is tight. I enquire once more on the serial number to make sure it's not the default E0117/1950 as well as different serial no. For the 2 pieces which I ordered.

His confirmation came almost immediately and I accepted the watch with trust.
13th April, I received the tracking number from him.
Now still waiting for the watches to arrive.
So far so good from Tony !

Leewei

21/3/12
I received the tracking number on 13th April and by yesterday (17th April) my wife called me to inform me on the package delivered. That was like 4 days. Took only 4 days to reach. Thumbs up. The Fiddy is totally gorgeous. Looking to buy more soon. Probably Concord c1, Hublot Big Bang, Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine and Pam 243

Thanks Tony.