• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order: Omega Seamaster 300m Diver Summer Blue 75th Anniversary Review

sanflex

Horology Curious
12/3/24
So I got my first rep and it was a Omega Seamaster 300m Diver Summer Blue. Since I haven’t any review about this i just wanted to share my experience and thoughts on this one.

I was completely new to the rep world and didn’t had any clue about TD or anything but a suggestion told me that I should give it a try with Steve from TheOneWatch. So I gave it a try and contacted Steve. It was quit positive on how we communicated and we gave me a lot of options and was clear on how and what he sells. (If you’re are less than 1 year on the platform he won’t accept your PayPal and I was fine with that, we did it via wise). So after we talked things through I ordered my first rep and it arrived 2 weeks later.

I actually took the watch to a watch maker to adjust the bracelet and he told me that he can’t do that, not because it’s a rep, but because „only a certified master watch maker, is allowed to lay hands on an omega“ what he said. So he check the watch from the front and couldn’t tell that’s it’s a rep.

So the Rep is pretty good, except from the back.

In the end I can say that my first experiences was pretty good and I’m happy with the watch. It’s a VSF model.