• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[First Order] My first order from Tony

briliano

Horology Curious
25/8/15
Hello,

I joined this forum several weeks ago, and it leads me to Tony store.
I am a serious buyer, and my first impression from Tony is nice, he answered my email quite straight forward.
I purchased Omega seamaster planet ocean. And payment has been done today. From his information usually it takes around 2 days for shipment.

Can't wait to get that watch.
Let see, the further progress, I will keep update it.

briliano

Horology Curious
25/8/15
Tony seems active to reply email in the midnight Hongkong time (GMT +8 or 7). No worry about it, just sleep well :sleep:
He informed that my payment has been acknowledged, and the QC picture will be sent tomorrow (estimation).

The progress is going on, so far so good.

roiefink

Horology Curious
9/10/15
Tony seems active to reply email in the midnight Hongkong time (GMT +8 or 7). No worry about it, just sleep well :sleep:
He informed that my payment has been acknowledged, and the QC picture will be sent tomorrow (estimation).

The progress is going on, so far so good.

Good to hear man i am about to order from him my first rep as well .
What shipping method did you choose? And how did you pay?

briliano

Horology Curious
25/8/15
Tony has got my item from the factory. He sent me the QC pictures. it looks great. Can't wait to see the item in my letter box.

Here the pictures you guys can rate it by yourself.

http://imageshack.com/a/img910/5719/xmHD7X.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img903/6927/pZCHxE.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img903/3046/i0SfnP.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img909/8850/6McGuP.jpg

I have confirmed to him, that he can deliver it to my address. I will keep update later. :thumbup:

Good to hear man I am about to order from him my first rep as well .
What shipping method did you choose? And how did you pay?

Hi roiefink,
I use this way to order from him.

1. Order from the website, hold the payment first.
2. Ask him the questions about the availability of your item, is it safe to deliver to your country, what kind of delivery service he suggest. As far I know, every country has different regulation about this thing. In my case, He said very safe to send it to my address, he did many times. But not sure about the shipping company. (maybe he prefer DHL, need his confirmation).
3. Once he confirms your item is available, make the payment. (In my case I order omega, which is this item are quite high demand, no worry about the availability. Make sure again if you request unique item/brand). I made payment by cedit card. He may give discount if you pay using western union or bank transfer, but it takes time.
4. He will forward your order to the factory, once he got your item, he will send the QC pictures. If you agree, let him know to deliver it. My progress until this step. I will update it later.

:nerd:cheers

briliano

Horology Curious
25/8/15
I got my tracking number from Tony Friday night. He sent by EMS. However, the tracking numbet is still not recognized by EMS china web.

Yeah, EMS is quite slow about this things.

Let see what will be the next progress and how long.

Will be updated later.

despicableme

Horology Curious
13/1/13
Hi briliano, just to put your mind at ease re tracking from EMS: it very rarely shows up early. I have ordered from tony a few years back (several watches) and he is a good TD. I was feeling the same as you regarding EMS and worried if it was sent at all etc...

No need to worry yet... just patience

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

briliano

Horology Curious
25/8/15
Thanks guys.

You're right, EMS china is really really bad service. My best friend from China confirmed bout it. :doh:

Just wait some luck..

briliano

Horology Curious
25/8/15
Tony fixed it out, he made a typo of the tracking number. Now it is ok. the tracking number actually available since 19 Oct 2015.
:thumbup:

Number:EA126346126CN
Transit
Destination Country - Not Found
Country origin - China
2015-10-20 01:35, Leaving the treatment center, sent to Taipei, Guangzhou
2015-10-20 01:10, Arrival processing center, from Guangdong Postal Logistics courier embrace international business operating unit Baiyun cast station, Guangzhou
2015-10-19 23:18, Leaving the treatment center, sent to Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, postal express logistics business department Baiyun International Business Investment embrace station
2015-10-19 22:00 Acceptance, Guangdong Postal Logistics courier business department of international business administration Huadiwan embrace station
======================================
Power by www.trackingmore.com

Snake10

Looking Around
6/11/15
An now I wonder; Did you receive it? And is it as good as you thought it should be?

arceanus

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/7/21
Professional Planning �

Arc anus is no more

Last edited by a moderator: