• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order here

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
All good, I already accepted before posting the pictures. My concern was the date being a bit too thick because I saw another members QC where it looked thinner (date was 11).
After talking with the qc department they sent me the pictures with the changed date (from 12 to 11) and it looks like the 11 on that date wheel just looks thinner than the rest of the numbers.
I don't mind that much to be honest, the watch looks great :)

Glad to hear and thank you for your order :)

inhuman6424

Horology Curious
12/8/18
Probably my last update before receiving the watch, as it was sent out today and a small TLDR of what my experience buying from puretime.io has been:
About a week of delays due to payment issues with mastercard - obviously not puretime's fault but I strongly recommend paying with bitcoin.
After placing my order with bitcoin I spoke with live support and a few minutes later received an email containing their bitcoin address.
After sending bitcoin, you need to wait a couple of hours for the first confirmations, then sent out the transaction info to puretime via mail and got an answer back quite quickly that my order was forwarded to the QC department.
1 day later received the qc pictures, I had a question about the date wheel which was answered a day later and I accepted it. The next day my order was sent out and I was told i'll receive a tracking code in 2-3 days.
Overall it was great and surprisingly fast, with the exception of the payment problems but that was nobody's fault. Big thanks to puretime for answering all of my questions here on the forum and especially to Jennifer from the live support team, she was great.
I haven't received my watch yet but if everything goes as planned (watch arrives to me in +- 3 weeks) then I can definitely recommend puretime and if I ever want to buy another watch it will be who i'll order from.
Also thanks to RWI for making it so much easier to understand the world of replica watches and helping noobs like me with their first purchase.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Probably my last update before receiving the watch, as it was sent out today and a small TLDR of what my experience buying from puretime.io has been:
About a week of delays due to payment issues with mastercard - obviously not puretime's fault but I strongly recommend paying with bitcoin.
After placing my order with bitcoin I spoke with live support and a few minutes later received an email containing their bitcoin address.
After sending bitcoin, you need to wait a couple of hours for the first confirmations, then sent out the transaction info to puretime via mail and got an answer back quite quickly that my order was forwarded to the QC department.
1 day later received the qc pictures, I had a question about the date wheel which was answered a day later and I accepted it. The next day my order was sent out and I was told i'll receive a tracking code in 2-3 days.
Overall it was great and surprisingly fast, with the exception of the payment problems but that was nobody's fault. Big thanks to puretime for answering all of my questions here on the forum and especially to Jennifer from the live support team, she was great.
I haven't received my watch yet but if everything goes as planned (watch arrives to me in +- 3 weeks) then I can definitely recommend puretime and if I ever want to buy another watch it will be who i'll order from.
Also thanks to RWI for making it so much easier to understand the world of replica watches and helping noobs like me with their first purchase.

Glad to know things worked out well and smoothly. Thank you for your order and look forward to serving you again in the future :)

inhuman6424

Horology Curious
12/8/18
Hey again,
received the watch today, its looks and feels great. Shipping was much quicker than expected!
I have to criticize 1 thing on the watch itself though, the link on 1 side is too big, rubbing against the case making it hard to turn the link up and down while the other side is perfect (see video)
It's a bit weird this wasn't noticed in the quality check puretime
Either way, will find a solution to this and im sure my sister will be very happy with the watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_MlysdT9kQ

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey again,
received the watch today, its looks and feels great. Shipping was much quicker than expected!
I have to criticize 1 thing on the watch itself though, the link on 1 side is too big, rubbing against the case making it hard to turn the link up and down while the other side is perfect (see video)
It's a bit weird this wasn't noticed in the quality check puretime
Either way, will find a solution to this and im sure my sister will be very happy with the watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_MlysdT9kQ

I am terribly sorry about this my friend, we do not usually check the links smoothness, and the bracelet was covered by plastic cover so it was hard for us to notice this issue. Please let us know if you need further assistance on this matter. We apologise for all inconveniences caused.

inhuman6424

Horology Curious
12/8/18
I am terribly sorry about this my friend, we do not usually check the links smoothness, and the bracelet was covered by plastic cover so it was hard for us to notice this issue. Please let us know if you need further assistance on this matter. We apologise for all inconveniences caused.

That sounds logical, sent you a PM, maybe we can figure something out