• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Tony with PICS

maxnty

15/4/14
I'm a fairly new member who's also new to the replica side. After doing some lengthy research, decided on Tony to make my first purchase from. I'm very pleased; I started the process on Sunday June 8th with an introductory email checking on what was in stock and it's completed today Monday June 23rd with delivery. In my opinion roughly 2 weeks is very good turnaround from China to Florida. I own a couple genuine pieces (Tag/Omega) and yes there are a few subtle differences that those familiar with each would be able to notice. However I must say I'm truly impressed with the quality of replicas today.

I do have one question that I haven't been able to find an answer to and I'm hoping someone could help with. I'd like to get these 2 watches serviced fairly soon. Is there an etiquette that needs to be followed when choosing a local watch shop to have a replica serviced? Is there someone on the boards that is trusted that offers that service?

And finally here are the pics :)

maxnty

15/4/14
The lume is pretty good. I'll post a picture later. I'm actually planning on selling this one and replacing it with a non-gmt Planet Ocean.

Izzi

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/7/14
I've ask this question on another thread for the Explorer 2. Its about the GMT hand. Is it a working hand? Or will it get stuck at a certain time?
By the way, the Omega look swell. What model is it?

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
It works Izzi. trust me. lol

also, op. why do you want them serviced? is there a problem with them? wear them and enjoy them. If it aint broken don't fix it. The only thing I can see that is a good thing to do is to grease the seals welll, but other than that. if they are working properly why mess with it? no need to.

Q8Dentist

Horology Curious
24/8/14
I just placed my order on YACHT MASTER II Sivler SS/Blue bezel. Looking good here mate. Does the 10min-countdown stopwatch work?

thanks

maxnty

15/4/14
I've sold these both, but yes the GMT on the Omega worked however the countdown on the Yachtmaster did not. The big tell on the Rolex compared to the gen is that both the chrono @ 6 and the red seconds timer hand constantly run. On the gen only the chrono runs. The red hand can be stopped, reset, etc... Not to mention this was 42mm gen is 44mm.

cooper

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/8/14
Nice I am still waiting for QC pics haven't heard anything since last week

Skickat från min GT-N7105 via Tapatalk