• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from steve: Sub 114060

Dcooper029

Horology Curious
13/8/23
After some research I decided to go with the Submariner 114060 as it have the 3130 movement. Steve was very responsive and answered all my questions in a timely manner. Order number received today, now I will wait for QC and shipment. Keep you all posted

Jobe1979

Got the bug
Supporter
Certified
16/8/23
This looks amazing! 👍👍 Did you find Steve a little slow to respond on WhatsApp?

Dcooper029

Horology Curious
13/8/23
This looks amazing! 👍👍 Did you find Steve a little slow to respond on WhatsApp?
No I actually found him very responsive which is why I decided to purchase through him. We are in different time zones so I know when I message him from Ontario, its a 12 hour time difference.

Reactions: GeneralRep

GeneralRep

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/23
Uranus
No I actually found him very responsive which is why I decided to purchase through him. We are in different time zones so I know when I message him from Ontario, its a 12 hour time difference.
Same for me. Steve responded within a few hours during my order (APSF 15400).

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I'll have @Feefo and @eBoy tell you what they think

If he's already approved the watch it's within forum rules, which I'M SURE OP WAS AWARE OF. At this point what we think is irrelevant, I'm sure the watch is fantastic. OP, enjoy your watch.

Reactions: Dcooper029

Dcooper029

Horology Curious
13/8/23
Received the watch today, will be wearing it for a day or so with the plastics as per Steves request. As of now, very happy with it! Steve was fantastic to deal with, will be buying again

Dcooper029

Horology Curious
13/8/23
Couple days in and I have noticed it runs about 12 seconds fast over a 24/HR period, I am not sure what is acceptable for replicas. Other than that, super happy with it. Steve was fantastic to deal with, will be a repeat customer of his

mauroperezp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/23
Couple days in and I have noticed it runs about 12 seconds fast over a 24/HR period, I am not sure what is acceptable for replicas. Other than that, super happy with it. Steve was fantastic to deal with, will be a repeat customer of his
Indeed,12 seconds per day is really good.

Reactions: Dcooper029