• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first order from puretime - aquaterra 8900

melaku

Horology Curious
8/2/21
after a long time wait, today i have received a call from customs. uh!
they told me that the package will be shipped back to seller.
i was 50km close to the customs, and went there to to show up and see if i can do anything. they told me if i insist to import, i will be accused by importing counterfreit goods and there will be further consequences.
i dont know what will be next step to find a solution.
the box was actually not as small as i was expecting. seeing my desired watches lying on the table but being not allowed to take them with me was hearthbreaking.
ı have emailed puretime immediately, hope they will find an alternative way. 2 months ago i have received an intercom which was bought from aliexpress and had no problem with customs. there should be smthing lead them to become suspicious. can we trick the customs by putting the watches in a different and relatively different product box? i have no idea how to overcome this problem now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
i was 50km close to the customs, and went there to to show up and see if i can do anything. they told me if i insist to import, i will be accused by importing counterfreit goods and there will be further consequences.
the box was actually not as small as i was expecting. seeing my desired watches lying on the table but being not allowed to take them with me was hearthbreaking.
ı have emailed puretime immediately, hope they will find an alternative way. 2 months ago i have received an intercom which was bought from aliexpress and had no problem with customs. there should be smthing lead them to become suspicious. can we trick the customs by putting the watches in a different and relatively different product box? i have no idea how to overcome this problem now.

Sorry to hear about that, I’d be frustrated as well. Hope it can be easily resolved.

akbarm1ah

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
4/1/21
May I ask which country you are in ?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Sorry to hear that. Please tell them to return the package to sender. We will reship to you when we get it back or when the tracking shows it's on the way back.

melaku

Horology Curious
8/2/21
yes, i have just checked with tracking number, now its on its way back. written as "return-not accepted"

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
yes, i have just checked with tracking number, now its on its way back. written as "return-not accepted"

The strange thing is that it said it cleared customs and arrived at delivery office. Let's give a few more days. When it says left your country, please PM me or email us to disscuss further about the reshipment. Maybe better change the address

melaku

Horology Curious
8/2/21
The strange thing is that it said it cleared customs and arrived at delivery office. Let's give a few more days. When it says left your country, please PM me or email us to disscuss further about the reshipment. Maybe better change the address

yes they called me from the delivery department which is in the customs area. told me that the product is subjected to customs and i have to go there if i want it, or they can directly return the box to sender. i was 30minutes close to the customs so i went there with a hope that they will not open the box. unfortunately they did.
what i have seen from customs, there wasnt any yellow envelope shaped posts. maybe you can send it with that tiny post packages next

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
yes they called me from the delivery department which is in the customs area. told me that the product is subjected to customs and i have to go there if i want it, or they can directly return the box to sender. i was 30minutes close to the customs so i went there with a hope that they will not open the box. unfortunately they did.
what i have seen from customs, there wasnt any yellow envelope shaped posts. maybe you can send it with that tiny post packages next

I see, thank you. Maybe next time we try to ask shipping company to use a different method and please use a different address or reciever's name

melaku

Horology Curious
8/2/21
finally received all :) thankssssss!!! ????????
0efa3051517333a0f9a8b09ebb708b3a.jpg