• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Lucy

blehbleh215

2/2/17
Lucy is the "World's Best TD" aka "My Personal Watch Shopper". If you are patient and don't mind waiting as long as it takes you are rewarded with the best watch possible. You can always find a TD that is faster and cheaper but not as good as Lucy.

I was impressed with Lucy service and felt super pleased with it. I will definitely order from her again.
The only negative experience that I have is from EMS. Since it took much longer than I expected. Other fellow got their watch within a week or two.
After some research, I found some fellows are on the same boat as I do. We are waiting for more than a month.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I was impressed with Lucy service and felt super pleased with it. I will definitely order from her again.
The only negative experience that I have is from EMS. Since it took much longer than I expected. Other fellow got their watch within a week or two.
After some research, I found some fellows are on the same boat as I do. We are waiting for more than a month.
I waited 28 days for my Pam Bronzo. Lucy has another watch heading my way shortly via a faster version of EMS for $30USD. I will let you know how long it takes. Both Lucy and I are afraid to use DHL.