• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order from Hont

Eazyjd

Horology Curious
3/10/23
I placed my first order with Hont.
I ordered a Tudor Heritage Black Bay Fifty Eight 39mm ZF V2 - showed as "In Stock"

Timeline so far:
10/09/2023
Order placed. I did not received any email confirming my order or any information regarding payment

10/10/2023
Sent Email to his gmail address asking for payment information

10/12/2023
Since I got no answer by email, I contacted Hont over his Whatsapp nummer (published on the website) - I read somewhere that he is much more available over Whatsapp
Got an answer within 10 Minutes with all payment infomration I needed and also a confirmation that the watch is on stock
Sent him a screenshot of the payment confirmation the same day.
Got the 9 QC Pictures 4 hours later including a video.
Gave him GL 15 minutes later

10/16/2023 (there was a weekend in between)
Got payment confirmation in the morning
Received the tracking code 3 hours later

So far, a flawless experienced for me that I would recommend to anyone considering him as TD!
Hont not only answers really fast but also very friendly!

Waiting for the watch to arrive and will update later.

Eazyjd

Horology Curious
3/10/23
Update of the timeline
10/31/23
I have received the watch. Very good packaging, everything in perfect condition.
Looking at he tracking, the watch was sent over a transit country - I can not see which country, but that's probably why it got pretty fast clearance at the customs. (Switzerland import can take very long and my experiance is that they check a lot of shippings)

Totally happy with the watch. I have no gen to compared it to, but it looks and feels very good / close to the original - I look at the gen in a shop some weeks ago.

Very happy with the delivery and service from Hont! Will order with him again!

Eazyjd

Horology Curious
3/10/23
One last remark:
The only thing that not feels really genuine is the bezel. As far as I remeber, it is a bit more lose and the clicks feel / sound a bit less hard compared to the original.
It's a minor thing, but I wanted to mention it anyways.