• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Chazingtime08 - Breitling NAVITIMER 01

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
Hello guys,
I've just ordered Navitimer from Chasing Time. As far everything looks fine. Payment made 3/11, order confirmed by dealer next day. Now I'm waiting for pics.
im going to update the thread when any new event happens.

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
14/11 - 11th days from payment. Still no QC pics. I've sent an email to the seller and got an immediate reply that they are waiting for delivery from factory.

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
18/11 - it means more than 2 weeks from payment. Still no photos or any additional information from the seller. I'm getting anxious and impatient.
In the meantime, I bought another watch from another seller. So far, I'm more than with that person's service.

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
I sent an e-mail to the seller asking about the reason for the delay and the expected delivery date.
I got the answer that the lockdown is responsible for the delays and they can return the money if I want because it is not known how long it will take. I decided to wait.
Today I got an e-mail that they found the ordered watch from another supplier and perhaps it will be possible to speed it up.

Spain1234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/22
@

aster_x, Check your spam ort junk folder. In mine, their QP wenet directly to it and as i did not aprove the, they shipped the watch without my OK.​

Spain1234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/22
1/12 - QC pics received! :)
BUT... The pictures do not show the watch I ordered! :( I ordered https://chazingtime08.co/brands/bre...mer-01-ss-gray-dial-black-leather-strap-a7750 and the watch on QC pics has white bezel and white complications.
I've asked them if it's possible to get the watch I ordered. I'm waiting for response.
If it is not the one ordered, and you do not want it, i suggest you just to reply them refusing the QC pics and asking to receive the right one.

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
One more thing. Pics are average quality. Those are JPG's, 40 to 200 KB, res 800x600. So it's definitely not HD.

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
1/12 - QC pics received! :)
BUT... The pictures do not show the watch I ordered! :( I ordered https://chazingtime08.co/brands/bre...mer-01-ss-gray-dial-black-leather-strap-a7750 and the watch on QC pics has white bezel and white complications.
I've asked them if it's possible to get the watch I ordered. I'm waiting for response.
they replied me that the watch I've ordered is unavailable any more. They gave me choose: money back, watch from pics or watch with blue dial. I approved wach from pics.

Reactions: Spain1234

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
2/12 - watch QC pics approved
5 /12 - box (which I ordered as well) QC pics approved

7/12 - neither tracking number received nor further information from the seller

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
I asked them for a tracking number. I got an immediate response that i’ll receive just after dispatch.

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
12/12 - tracking number received after reminder. Unfortunately, the number is currently inactive.

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
Did you receive the watch? Can send to us some pics?

Thank you!
No, I haven't received it yet. As I wrote today, they gave me the tracking number, but so far it is not visible in the shipping company's system. I have only QC pics but from what I know I shouldn't publish them.

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22
I am afraid that the number they gave me is incorrect or false because tracking (4PX) still "say" "no such parcel".

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
I am afraid that the number they gave me is incorrect or false because tracking (4PX) still "say" "no such parcel".
Hi, tracking status usually doesn't immediately show up . You need to wait a few days for the status to show up.

Reactions: aster_x