• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order...excited but Stressed About timeline.

traphouseshawty

Known Member
2/2/17
First-time customer with Puretime. I ordered a Noob Meteorite Dial Daytona for an upcoming event, giving myself 3.5 weeks for a turnaround. I paid promptly, received confirmation, but when I got my QC inbound email saying it would take 2-3 Weeks...Did I play myself with my timeline? i need the watch by my cutoff date in a couple weeks.

Has Puretime been quick about QC and shipping lately? I paid for expedited shipping, but I am concerned about missing my cutoff

traphouseshawty

Known Member
2/2/17
there are a couple of CONUS based TD that can get you a watch in days.
Maybe worth it to buy a popular watch as backup and resell after, if that event is super key for you.
That is what I was thinking as well. IK geek has expedited shipping so I think I may go that route then just resell on M2M unless @puretime can do me a solid on this one

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
When ordering I've come to expect hours and hours before they do so.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
First-time customer with Puretime. I ordered a Noob Meteorite Dial Daytona for an upcoming event, giving myself 3.5 weeks for a turnaround.
So you have been here for over seven years and you thought that 3.5 weeks from paying to delivered at the door in CONUS is enough time. Even if they had the Daytona in hand it takes 2 - 4 weeks for delivery from China to CONUS. 🤔 🤔

I replied to your PM witht he specific model I am interested in.
Remember the time difference in China, so you might not get a response for another 12 plus hours.

traphouseshawty

Known Member
2/2/17
So you have been here for over seven years and you thought that 3.5 weeks from paying to delivered at the door in CONUS is enough time. Even if they had the Daytona in hand it takes 2 - 4 weeks for delivery from China to CONUS. 🤔 🤔

Remember the time difference in China, so you might not get a response for another 12 plus hours.
Youre right, the timeline stuff is definitely on me at the end of the day. I forgot how long sourcing/shipping can take

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region

I don't have this issue.
I just namedrop @TESLA760 to the TD and I am delivered next day

Tbone44

Looking Around
15/3/24
First-time customer with Puretime. I ordered a Noob Meteorite Dial Daytona for an upcoming event, giving myself 3.5 weeks for a turnaround. I paid promptly, received confirmation, but when I got my QC inbound email saying it would take 2-3 Weeks...Did I play myself with my timeline? i need the watch by my cutoff date in a couple weeks.

Has Puretime been quick about QC and shipping lately? I paid for expedited shipping, but I am concerned about missing my cutoff
New to this INSANE rabbit hole and wondering how you started the process with Puretime as they appear legit 🤷🏼‍♂️. Looking to start with a basic Sub or DateJust to try and get the best/easiest duplication. Amy feedback is greatly appreciated. Cheers!