• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order ever went Great! Lucy is AMAZING!

drtavo

Horology Curious
28/7/14
After weeks reading and learning as much as I could about reps, I needed to pull the trigger and purchase my first. I decided to go with Lucy as my TD based on reading nothing but great things about her. I asked Lucy for a PAM 390 and she pulled through flawlessly. After a handful of emails I paid through WU with no hesitation. A few days later she got me the QC pics which I approved. She held onto the watch for a few days to make sure it was in proper working order. Shipping was fast and I couldn't be happier with her amazing service. Lucy was patient, helpful and truly cares about getting her customers a quality product. I will definitely be using Lucy in the future and am already planning my next purchase. I attached some pics of my 390, sorry if quality isn't the best.

gTe44PG.jpg

5TNbsdW.jpg

mQG0To9.jpg

e6DirH9.jpg

livefree

Renowned Member
28/11/12
Great choice. That's my first and only pam as of now. Lucy is amazing. One of the best TD in the game. Now get yourself a custom strap. It's a must! I recommend Jeremy at [email protected]. amazing work.

drtavo

Horology Curious
28/7/14
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm shopping around for a strap as we speak, I'll check him out!