• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order CTime - CF Rolex GMT Master 2 Pepsi on Jubilee.

Danjelll

Horology Curious
7/6/23
Big City
Hey Guys,

after a cancelled order from JTime i place my new Order at CTime at 17th June for a Pepsi from CF.

Contact via Whatsapp is really nice and trusty.

20th June i get the QC Pics and i pulled the trigger.

Now iam waiting and keeping you up to date.

Best regards

Danjelll

Danjelll

Horology Curious
7/6/23
Big City
Hello Guys,

06.07.2023: Today my 126710 has arrived:)

To CTime: Thank you very very much for the professional and friendly conversations and the Trade-Process. I would take my next order from your store, for sure! The Package was very safely and compact.

Watch-Facts:

She looks really georgeous on high Quality grade. Since nearly 18 months iam on the Rolex wishlist for this Gen Watch.

For now i must consider if i would buy the Gen. I have a Gen Breitling and a Gen Panerai. The Quality of the 126710 Rep ist impressive!! The only flaw that i can see is the Jubilee bracelet. The little inner/middle bracelet-elements are a little bit to sharp. Maybe in the future i change the bracelet for a VSF or another. Maybe any recommendations for me?

Iam happy for the very good experience with CTime.

The Photo-Upload actually doesnt work because of maintenance.
I do my Upload tomorrow.

Best regards

Danjell

Reactions: gianton

Chuckles991

Looking Around
19/6/23
Earth
Looks really nice! I'm glad you brought up the sharpness on the center links - I have noticed the same thing on my CF Batman and I'd like to figure out how to get that polished out, or maybe just replace with another bracelet if that's the best option.

eBoy

🏥🚑 RWI New Members Mental Asylum Warden 🩺⛑️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light
Looks really nice! I'm glad you brought up the sharpness on the center links - I have noticed the same thing on my CF Batman and I'd like to figure out how to get that polished out, or maybe just replace with another bracelet if that's the best option.
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk team!

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules! In particular, please take note of our sales rules, because as a brand new member, you will be —under any circumstances— NOT yet eligible to sell.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[Please note that this is NOT an automated message!]

Danjelll

Horology Curious
7/6/23
Big City
One Year after the Deal! Watch is running excellent. Same accuracy like my Navitimer World Gen! Now i will change it into the V3!

Best regards

D