• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order - arrived faster than expected

Pixelate33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/22
Portland
I was fully preparing for 30 days or more. Ryan stayed in good communication and the QC photos of my first rep order- a Cartier Tank Louis - arrived 5 days after i placed my order. My watch arrived 13 days later --so 2 1/2 weeks total. I love the watch and wear it with confidence. I placed a second order for a ARF DJ V3. Had QC photos 4 days later. Currently waiting for that one to arrive. I was also able to pay with a Visa for both orders (I was sent to another website to order like-priced items that added up to the sum of the watch price, and I paid there.) There was a CC fee of about $15, which was worth it to me for the convenience. The process has been smooth, responsive, and enjoyable. Only problem is now I hooked.

Reactions: MudConsistent4145

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Congrats! You got lucky on shipping! Some of us are still waiting after ~30 days of no movement other than "shipping label created" lol.

Be sure to post some pics in the Rolex section :cool:

Reactions: Texas2Tenn

MudConsistent4145

Looking Around
7/9/22
I was fully preparing for 30 days or more. Ryan stayed in good communication and the QC photos of my first rep order- a Cartier Tank Louis - arrived 5 days after i placed my order. My watch arrived 13 days later --so 2 1/2 weeks total. I love the watch and wear it with confidence. I placed a second order for a ARF DJ V3. Had QC photos 4 days later. Currently waiting for that one to arrive. I was also able to pay with a Visa for both orders (I was sent to another website to order like-priced items that added up to the sum of the watch price, and I paid there.) There was a CC fee of about $15, which was worth it to me for the convenience. The process has been smooth, responsive, and enjoyable. Only problem is now I hooked.
That is amazing! I'm also looking for this watch (I'm a gal watch lover lol) and I think this style is sooo beautiful and timeless