• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order - 126710 Batgirl

justpagal

Horology Curious
21/8/23
Hello
I joined the forum and have learned a lot in last few hours. It didn't take me long to place an order with chazingtime for a GMT-MASTER II 126710 BLNR BLUE/BLACK CERAMIC CLEAN FACTORY BEST EDITION ON JUBILEE BRACELET DD3285. They have a promotion going on for 10pc off so took advantage of it.

I placed the order on the website and within minutes received the payment instructions. I paid via wise and payment was immediately sent.

Now waiting on confirmation from them that they have received payment and can proceed forward to next steps.

Excited about my first order. Will post my journey here.

Reactions: karman

justpagal

Horology Curious
21/8/23
Waiting patiently on QC photos. Keeping the temptation in check to email and ask! In the meantime learning about things to look out for on QC before giving GL. Will keep posting regular updates.

Reactions: karman

karman

Looking Around
23/2/23
Just received the QC photos and approved to ship! exciting.
Weird how fast it was for you. I placed my third order with Steve from theonewatches for the same exact watch on July 13th and I'm still waiting for him to receive it from the factory. :(

Bigcat99

Biggest Cattous
6/8/23
england
Waiting patiently on QC photos. Keeping the temptation in check to email and ask! In the meantime learning about things to look out for on QC before giving GL. Will keep posting regular updates.
what type of questions/things did you best learn to look for on QC?

thanks

justpagal

Horology Curious
21/8/23
Weird how fast it was for you. I placed my third order with Steve from theonewatches for the same exact watch on July 13th and I'm still waiting for him to receive it from the factory. :(
Not sure why but my experience so far with chazingtime has been excellent. will wait to get the final product in hand to call it the ultimate success.

justpagal

Horology Curious
21/8/23
what type of questions/things did you best learn to look for on QC?

thanks
I did not want to be the typical newbie and post QC photos seeking opinion just to feel better. Pictures sent were decent, taken from an iPhone so i could zoom them in. I compared the photos with the gen and looked for any weird things but my eye didn't quite catch them. if I overanalyzed it, then yes I did see things but then those could be reflections.

The timegrapher results were showing -6s which is tolerable and 0.1ms in beats error. read about what all that means in another thread and realized that those numbers are fine for reps.

other than that, nothing much. besides, its multiple times less than the gen so I am not expecting it to be absolutely perfect. ordered from a TD, picked a factory that's well reviewed and that's all you can do.

Reactions: var554 and mcboom

Rdt123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
22/8/23
Waiting for QC pics for my Pepsi order. Disappointingly my bank transfer made last Tuesday for my aqua terra still hasn’t been received at their end yet

Bigcat99

Biggest Cattous
6/8/23
england
I did not want to be the typical newbie and post QC photos seeking opinion just to feel better. Pictures sent were decent, taken from an iPhone so i could zoom them in. I compared the photos with the gen and looked for any weird things but my eye didn't quite catch them. if I overanalyzed it, then yes I did see things but then those could be reflections.

The timegrapher results were showing -6s which is tolerable and 0.1ms in beats error. read about what all that means in another thread and realized that those numbers are fine for reps.

other than that, nothing much. besides, its multiple times less than the gen so I am not expecting it to be absolutely perfect. ordered from a TD, picked a factory that's well reviewed and that's all you can do.
Thats' great to hear that you had a positive experience, what I've found from snooping on here for abit is that they are never going to be perfect but are perfect in their own way! besides for a tiny fraction of the price you are getting a very great time piece in the style you like

which in itself is beautiful!

justpagal

Horology Curious
21/8/23

Love the watch. Received it about 2 weeks ago. All in all great experience and no drama. Enjoying it a lot!

Reactions: doinky