• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First JTIME order Submariner 114060

mebetteryou

Horology Curious
13/12/23
12-27 received shippment Details

Very much (positively) suprised about the process so far.

Pops3434

Known Member
13/7/23
USA
12-27 received shippment Details

Very much (positively) suprised about the process so far.
I just received an order from JTime yesterday. It only took 6 days to ship from China to the USA. Florida to be exact. I really couldn’t believe it considering it’s the busiest time of the year to ship anything. You’re in good hands with JTime. I have nothing but great things to say about Li and Lana. Congrats on your purchase! And have a great New Year!

mebetteryou

Horology Curious
13/12/23
I confused jtime a ctime. :rolleyes:
My order has been with ctime and they've been excellent. Is there a way to move the threas to the right section?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Moved to C Time as requested

Reactions: rolex4me

john442

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/4/10
The Cold Canadian North
I just received an order from JTime yesterday. It only took 6 days to ship from China to the USA. Florida to be exact. I really couldn’t believe it considering it’s the busiest time of the year to ship anything. You’re in good hands with JTime. I have nothing but great things to say about Li and Lana. Congrats on your purchase! And have a great New Year!
WOW ......Thats fast!
Lets see some pics

Reactions: Pops3434

mebetteryou

Horology Curious
13/12/23
01-09 Watch received

Very happy with the whole process which took ~2 weeks. No issues with german customs.
Also very impressed with the rehaut alignment, which is almost perfect.

mebetteryou

Horology Curious
13/12/23
Picture please

Sorry for the late reply, wasnt that active in the last months.
I have hardly worn the watch because I like my new hulk, which I bought from a member here, much better. Unfortunately, the positive first impression has also been put into perspective. First of all, the movement of the bezel is a pain. You almost have to use force and the noise is horrible. The bigger problem, however, is the allignment, especially at 5 and 7 o'clock. I know it's a replica, but even 100 dollar fakes are better in this regard. It wasn't really noticeable to me in the qc photos because the angles were different. Too bad because the rehaut allignment is really very good which is usually often the problem and the watch has Generaly a good feel to it .
Overall, I wouldn't recommend because there are two qc flaws that jump out.