• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First JTIME order Submariner 114060

mebetteryou

Horology Curious
13/12/23
12-27 received shippment Details

Very much (positively) suprised about the process so far.

Pops3434

Known Member
13/7/23
USA
12-27 received shippment Details

Very much (positively) suprised about the process so far.
I just received an order from JTime yesterday. It only took 6 days to ship from China to the USA. Florida to be exact. I really couldn’t believe it considering it’s the busiest time of the year to ship anything. You’re in good hands with JTime. I have nothing but great things to say about Li and Lana. Congrats on your purchase! And have a great New Year!

mebetteryou

Horology Curious
13/12/23
I confused jtime a ctime. :rolleyes:
My order has been with ctime and they've been excellent. Is there a way to move the threas to the right section?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Moved to C Time as requested

Reactions: rolex4me

john442

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/4/10
The Cold Canadian North
I just received an order from JTime yesterday. It only took 6 days to ship from China to the USA. Florida to be exact. I really couldn’t believe it considering it’s the busiest time of the year to ship anything. You’re in good hands with JTime. I have nothing but great things to say about Li and Lana. Congrats on your purchase! And have a great New Year!
WOW ......Thats fast!
Lets see some pics

Reactions: Pops3434

mebetteryou

Horology Curious
13/12/23
01-09 Watch received

Very happy with the whole process which took ~2 weeks. No issues with german customs.
Also very impressed with the rehaut alignment, which is almost perfect.