• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First gen Omega should I be concerned?

Pospower

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/3/13
See the pic. This I just won on the bay. Comes with original box papers. The watch number is 60437831 according to the paperwork and the number on the watch strap. But I just noticed the movement has a number on it that says 60448831. Should I be concerned. Everything else looks to be on the up and up.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Who told you the watch case and mov't must to have same number?
And... if you're asking a question - use question mark, otherwise it looks kinda stupid.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Looks okay to me. And no, case number and movement number are never the same.

Sent from a Bell Telegraph via Western Union

MrSteed

Known Member
10/3/12
Hey Luther. Do you always answer a question with a question. Just curious. Thanks.

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
Mr Steed... U forgot the ?

OP... Think u got scammed. I'm gonna PM u my address and pay u half of what u paid out of sheer generosity

Pospower

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/3/13
Who told you the watch case and mov't must to have same number?
And... if you're asking a question - use question mark, otherwise it looks kinda stupid.
Luther you are correct sir. I think? Ha I got it right in the subject. Give me a break.

Pospower

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/3/13
To everyone else thanks for the education. I did not know they were so close I just assumed they should be the same.

For clarification I'm referring to the watch number and the movement number. I want to be perfectly clear so Luther does not get confused? Sorry I'm jet lagged and couldn't resist. Just bustin your stones Luther.

If you see Kay

26/1/09
how come that's only the pic of the back? Is that an SMP? Let's see the front if you have a pic of that.

If you see Kay

26/1/09
yeah, I think that's a gen. The HE valve is placed and slanted in the gen way. I think all modern reps are done incorrectly.

Painter6

30/11/12
The watch looks good. Congrats on your purchase.

Should you want to sell it...I will buy it.

Pospower

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/3/13
Congrats on your first gen Pospower! It looks ok to me too.

I have to remind you though, that this is not the proper section for a sale neither a backdoor sale is allowed!http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/member.php?u=60251

Got it. No problem on the no sale issue. I'm not looking to sell. Was just curious ti see the offer. Now if the offer was $2k. I would surely jump on it. After seeing this I would have to post the sale in m2m sales section. N P