• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First ever Rep Purchase

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
You have a pic of it?

He has inserted a picture above and explains that he expressed something wrong. What he meant was that there seems to be a dark spot or something similar on the 9 o'clock maker. The luminous material may not have been applied cleanly there. In my opinion, that is but not visible at normal size (without zoom) (but only my opinion) greetings from Germany

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
OP, heed @rolex4me 's advice and read some guides and rules, many to be found in the New members area. You can imagine how it looks and what other people think when you start playing a game with them without knowing how it works. At some point nobody wants to play with you anymore. Sorry, not being a dick but if new members bothered to use the new member area, many misunderstandings wouldn't occur in the first place.
Be patient and don't hassle the td. A message or two per day is the best way to get blacklisted by them. TDs communicate when they have things to communicate. If they don't it's because there's nothing new to tell.

DonReeves

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/23
Germany
He has inserted a picture above and explains that he expressed something wrong. What he meant was that there seems to be a dark spot or something similar on the 9 o'clock maker. The luminous material may not have been applied cleanly there. In my opinion, that is but not visible at normal size (without zoom) (but only my opinion) greetings from Germany
Ah thank you for explaining i didnt even see it 😂

+1 on your opinion, you dont see such things in reallife.

Reactions: rolex4me

kitezy

Horology Curious
21/2/23
Austria
17/03/23 Tracking is saying "the instruction data has been sent" but it hasnt moved in 10 days. Im worried

kitezy

Horology Curious
21/2/23
Austria
23/03/23 Still hasnt moved :(. But i am patient i know you have to be with Rep Purchases....just hope it didnt get seized or something....

DonReeves

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/23
Germany
Keep calm, there was no information for me aswell 13 Days or so. Than 1 Update: delivery tomorrow. Its normal.

kitezy

Horology Curious
21/2/23
Austria
27/03/23
Watch arrived :) It looks beautiful in Person. You cant even see the dark spot on the 9 o'clock marker and everything else is top. Thanks Hont i will be back! Am i allowed to post pictures of it here?

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Please do! Once it's GL'd, you can post

kitezy

Horology Curious
21/2/23
Austria
Sorry it sent twice my phone was acting up....U guys see any flaws? Havent taken better pictures yet...lmk what u think

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
If you don't see any flaws, that's all that there is to it. It looks fine to me. Enjoy it, it's a nice piece!

kitezy

Horology Curious
21/2/23
Austria
If you don't see any flaws, that's all that there is to it. It looks fine to me. Enjoy it, it's a nice piece!
Thank you !
I will be back for some more from Hont soon!
I ll post a review too to help others decide or for them to compare to other TD's :)