• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First ever Rep Purchase

kitezy

Horology Curious
21/2/23
Austria
Hey RWI Community!

Im relatively new here and before joining a few days ago i have been reading through all sorts of TD Reviews etc and i have become increasingly interested in this community :)
So on 21/2/23 i contaced Hont through whatsapp and let him know which watch id want to buy (Daydate-36 116233) and he responded pretty quickly.
21/2/23 payment sent through Bank Transfer
He asked me for Address and all that for shipping
Now waiting for Payment Confirmation and QC pics (he meant 3-7 days)
Will keep updated :)

Reactions: mcboom

kitezy

Horology Curious
21/2/23
Austria
23/2/23 Hont sent Payment Confirmation and said QC will be faster than usual. Waiting for QC now

kitezy

Horology Curious
21/2/23
Austria
Hont told me QC on Monday (today) so lets see....
28/2/23 still no QC.
Hont told me faster than 3 days. It has been 5 days. Now hes ignoring my messages
I know hes very busy but dont know why hes ignoring my messages

kitezy

Horology Curious
21/2/23
Austria
28/2/23 still no QC.
Hont told me faster than 3 days. It has been 5 days. Now hes ignoring my messages
I know hes very busy but dont know why hes ignoring my messages
1/3/23 my messages arent being delivered. Maybe he blocked me idk. Maybe im paranoid because this is my first ever rep purchase. Can someone give me some hope?

nunyabusiness

Supporter
Certified
16/9/21
Wokeville, USA
Sometimes it takes time to source watches.

It all depends on what watch and from what factory.

It could be within 24 hours, or it could be months.

DonReeves

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/23
Germany
Hey, i don't have experience with that dealer but if you really did inform yourself and he is a TD. He will comeback to you sooner or later.
He is just a human as we all, maybe there are unexpected problem business or private.

If he said 3-7 days in the first place u should not be concerned about it yet after 5 days. Even if he said it would be faster!

Just keep calm and keep us updated but do not overthink that much.

For your information it will not get better when the watch gets shipped, you will have no shipping information for days/weeks the key is to stay calm!

DonReeves

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/23
Germany
1/3/23 my messages arent being delivered. Maybe he blocked me idk. Maybe im paranoid because this is my first ever rep purchase. Can someone give me some hope?
By the way I did my first purchase 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting too with no bad thoughts.

My tipp is to read everything on the forum about the experiences from others, maybe you can find a situation simular to yours with a happy end!

kitezy

Horology Curious
21/2/23
Austria
04/03/23
Hont finally sent QC pics....The watch looks very good but on the 9 o clock dial theres a relatively big hole :(
I asked him if possible to swap

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
I don't see a hole in the 9 o'clock dial. Am I blind? or is it a translation error?

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
you should familiarize yourself with the rules. it is not allowed to post qc pictures and ask about errors. if you notice something, you are allowed to ask specific questions, which are usually gladly answered. if you don't see the errors yourself, then it is All is well with you and you can approve the watch. I think the dark spot will not matter at normal size as the pictures are magnified 20 times. I would be more concerned about the gold plating on watches.

Reactions: TESLA760 and Feefo

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
read the link I gave above.especially the qc pictures section.everything is explained there in detail.greetings